RPGM Tesy's Birth Story 2 [v0.2.0] [Loserishome, Arkone]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jenxer-A

May 5, 2021
Would you happen to know how to unlock everything? From what I could find when randomly pressing options, all I need left is:

backround2: picture 2 image 3 of 3
characters: june image 4 of 6
birth scene 2: #9
birth scene 3: #8
secret scene: #2
sorry for the silence, i haven't touched the game in a long time, but iirc some of those are actually bugs that prevent the images from being unlocked. i suggest playing the 1.1.2 version first, then try unlocking again in 1.1.3 using the same save file. for the secret scene #2, try to spam the beach laying down option until you get the secret scene. for birth scene 2 #9, pick the bloomers and panties option, but try again if you get the secret scene instead

Hazai

Sep 8, 2022
Sorry everyone Arkone was busy for most of this month and only finished the last cgs recently. This means the update will be pushed back a few weeks, but hopefully it shouldn't take too long since there's only one scene left to implement.
I hope that when the version is updated it will be the final version, come on, this game has been in the making for more than 2 years so if you want to update it it should be the final version

Reactions: Ucups

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
After a few too many delays, v0.2.0 is finally here. Download links and changelog have been updated on the main page. Sorry guys, life kinda just kept happening. I can't give any good explanations other than me or Arkone being busy and unable to work on the game for months at a time. I'd like to say that development will pick up speed from now on, but I've been wrong before, so the best I can promise is that unless explicitly stated, the game will not be abandoned. Arkone and I are fully committed to finishing the game, but both of us have lives that can get in the way. That said, enjoy the new content!

kurof2p

Oct 23, 2021
After a few too many delays, v0.2.0 is finally here. Download links and changelog have been updated on the main page. Sorry guys, life kinda just kept happening. I can't give any good explanations other than me or Arkone being busy and unable to work on the game for months at a time. I'd like to say that development will pick up speed from now on, but I've been wrong before, so the best I can promise is that unless explicitly stated, the game will not be abandoned. Arkone and I are fully committed to finishing the game, but both of us have lives that can get in the way. That said, enjoy the new content!
Finally, after a long wait, thank you for your hard work

JT98

Jun 29, 2019
have you gotten the beach bikini birth? where is the X-Ray birth?
X-Ray birth is in the restaurant. Go all the way to the right, interact with the desert tray, say yes to ordering desert, and then play out the scene as you normally would.

Already found the X-ray and double birth, what's the third secret?
Beach birth - Pick up the seashell on the left side of the beach, then proceed to play in the water

PKR505

May 21, 2019
X-Ray birth is in the restaurant. Go all the way to the right, interact with the desert tray, say yes to ordering desert, and then play out the scene as you normally would.

Beach birth - Pick up the seashell on the left side of the beach, then proceed to play in the water
there a bug or error ? the birth scene is gone ? and after finish give birth back to the house, only LOADING and error notification

JT98

Jun 29, 2019
there a bug or error ? the birth scene is gone ? and after finish give birth back to the house, only LOADING and error notification
I've gotten that too. It happens sometimes if you go too fast with going through the dialogue. A reset and proceeding with the scene slower usually fixed it for me. Can happen with different scenes from my experience

PKR505

May 21, 2019
I've gotten that too. It happens sometimes if you go too fast with going through the dialogue. A reset and proceeding with the scene slower usually fixed it for me. Can happen with different scenes from my experience
just found the dia and teasy secret birth, by take the trash and give back to dia on the table and ended in same way.

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
hu..i just tryed to redownload the new version but after i extract there is no exe. how do i launch it?

Zendrid

Dec 21, 2022
Iirc there is no "bad" ending in either this or the previous iteration. Wdym?
In earlier versions of the original game there were bad endings if you took too long to birth the baby, where the girls would get tired and pass out (and sometimes start bleeding). They were mostly removed in the latest version.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
In earlier versions of the original game there were bad endings if you took too long to birth the baby, where the girls would get tired and pass out (and sometimes start bleeding). They were mostly removed in the latest version.
Any example? I think I still keep the old Birth Story somewhere on my PC

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote