RPGM Tesy's Birth Story 2 [v0.2.0] [Loserishome, Arkone]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hazai

Sep 8, 2022
Sure but keep in mind the current goal is to add all the old births from the first game so there won't be new births for a while.
Okay, here are some ideas for future tesy birth 2 updates:
1. Twin births for all scenes should be there to make tesy birth 2 fit the title
2. Adding other tesy dreams such as Tesy suddenly being at school while pregnant and about to give birth in the dream (birth in the swimming pool, birth while Tesy is giving a speech while being a student representative, and others)
3. Birth while doing yoga
4. Birth in a haunted house while at an amusement park
5. Tesy's birth while in her car or in a taxi
6. Birth on a boat in old park
7. Changes to Birth on a park bench when Juni left, namely Tesy giving birth in a different position
8. Birth at home while in an online meeting or adding another dream of becoming an online streamer or vtuber and giving birth while live
Sorry if I gave too many ideas

Zendrid

Dec 21, 2022
1. Twin births for all scenes should be there to make tesy birth 2 fit the title
2. Adding other tesy dreams such as Tesy suddenly being at school while pregnant and about to give birth in the dream (birth in the swimming pool, birth while Tesy is giving a speech while being a student representative, and others)
7. Changes to Birth on a park bench when Juni left, namely Tesy giving birth in a different position
8. Birth at home while in an online meeting or adding another dream of becoming an online streamer or vtuber and giving birth while live
These sound fun, haha. I always thought the taxi part should lead to its own scene if you didn't hold back on pushing.

If I may toss my own in, a while back I had an idea for another office birth where instead of trying to keep quiet and hold on til the end of the day, she decides to tell her boss so she can go home, only for it to turn out that her boss has a birth kink and wants to watch her, and so she ends up giving birth in their office.

btw I don't mind writing any of these should y'all want the help <3

Reactions: Hazai

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
Sure but keep in mind the current goal is to add all the old births from the first game so there won't be new births for a while.
if i can make a suggestion i would change some dialogue options that don't really make sense

for example in the office birth, she's trying to hold the baby to not give birth in the office

then why the option are rest and push, shouldn't the option be "try to hold it /try to resist the urge to push" or similiar? it just doesn't really make sense for her to push if she is trying to not give birth there

NekoSabrina

Sep 19, 2024
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Arkone does not work quickly, and there's a lot of things from the old game still to be added to the new one. If I remember correctly, this is what still needs to be brought over:

Amusement Park Scenario (Ferris Wheel)
Park Scenarios (Picnic, Tree, With June, June Secret)
Hotel Scenarios (Tesy, June, Secret)
Reunion Scenarios (Ciel Flashback, Xun Flashback, Ciel Secret)
Lamaze/Yoga? Class Scenarios (Home, Secret)
Dream Scenario (Concert)

....and then there's any potential expansions thereof they might have planned (it would be nice to see more potential twin births than just the bathtub scenario, but that would take time as well).

...that being said, I do hope Breeder Quest gets revisited at some point in the future. Obviously you guys can only really focus on one project at a time the way things are going currently, but I don't want to see it completely abandoned.

Reactions: Noone202

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Arkone does not work quickly, and there's a lot of things from the old game still to be added to the new one. If I remember correctly, this is what still needs to be brought over:

Amusement Park Scenario (Ferris Wheel)
Park Scenarios (Picnic, Tree, With June, June Secret)
Hotel Scenarios (Tesy, June, Secret)
Reunion Scenarios (Ciel Flashback, Xun Flashback, Ciel Secret)
Lamaze/Yoga? Class Scenarios (Home, Secret)
Dream Scenario (Concert)

....and then there's any potential expansions thereof they might have planned (it would be nice to see more potential twin births than just the bathtub scenario, but that would take time as well).

...that being said, I do hope Breeder Quest gets revisited at some point in the future. Obviously you guys can only really focus on one project at a time the way things are going currently, but I don't want to see it completely abandoned.
And Dont forget about the bad ending

stevenambatukam

Oct 1, 2024
Does anyone know what the secret birth is? I only managed to find 1 secret birth which is the beach stone birth
also, I found Dia birth CG and her undressed standing CG on the file, is there any way to switch to her character or this is upcoming update?

stevenambatukam

Oct 1, 2024
No. 8 remind me of arkone comic about girlfriend trying to hold her baby born by walking to her apartment maybe there should be a minigame where tesy try to hold her baby born just like on fey legacy when the endurance goes 0 and fey goes into labor

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote