Others Completed Texas in Trouble [Final] [SquashedFlat Productions]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
I think I get it! The antagonist creatures are metaphors, for future snow storms, and extreme weather conditions as a result of climate change, and the protagonist, is a metaphor for the Texas power grid. At least that was my interpretation of this piece of created digital art, as a whole.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I've played this game, it came-out for free on Fur Affinity. Been in development for a while. It has foot fetish elements, farting elements, it's primarily fart and cartoonish squishes. There's five large levels that end in a boss.

gokudark

Sep 24, 2020
How do you beat the last boss? By accident I managed to use dynamite correctly only once after that I tried various combinations of her attacks and dynamite explosion but nothing seems to work.

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
How do you beat the last boss? By accident I managed to use dynamite correctly only once after that I tried various combinations of her attacks and dynamite explosion but nothing seems to work.
how do you use the dynamite correctly

gokudark

Sep 24, 2020
how do you use the dynamite correctly
Well, you can push dynamite onto some position on the stage and then shoot it. By using dynamite correctly I meant that I managed to make her take a hit when dynamite exploded. I do not know how I did that...

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
For those struggling on any stages:

c:\users\'your user name'\AppData\Local\TexasGame_project > saveData.ini, you can unlock every stage and skip parts if you get stuck on them. If you want all stages unlocked:

levelUnlocked="16.000000"
ammo="0.000000"
lives="3.000000"
molSceneViewed="1.000000"

• Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how better the world would've been if Pyro never mentioned being a fatfur fart fetishists. Perhaps the rest of us connoisseurs would be able to enjoy such content without being reminded of him. Oh well.... (。•́︿•̀。)

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
How do i avoid the complete darkness attack of the secret boss? the grim reaper warlock shadow vermin girl.
I leave her at 1 hp and then i get crushed : /

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
there is a secret boss after you finish the game.
when you finish the first stage, instead of going right to the train, go left to the abandoned hotel.

Reactions: zozo971

Thomassn

Oct 8, 2018
Dont like the fart or everything has to be a crushing/ass thing, but holy shit do I like it when the AI crushes me in a duel and I am to suffer the consequences like a good girl. -Presses c too slowly AGAIN-

Axem Black

Dec 21, 2019
someone asked how to not die to the darkness attacks. I don't even know how to get the secret boss to do those complete shadow attacks. I try to leave the lamps to go completely dark, but every time there is always one lamp up, and she does the voodoo attack. how to make her do those huge dark attacks?

also can't get her to do the attack where she eats you

I've gotten 2 secret game overs, one is just punching the horse in the ass right after the horse chase scene until he game overs you. second is letting macroroxxie break the walls on the side with her ass (just stay alive long enough it will happen), but not sure the third one?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes