EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Ilmeros, a mysterious man with the power over lust and desire, uses his yin magic to fight against the invasion of the Florencian Kingdom by their neighbors the Melkian Kingdom. In the process he discovers a deep plot behind the history of the world and his own strange abilities. All while transforming both his unwary companions and enemies into his loyal and sexy female pawns.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: Yurale TG - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.811
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -

smpl_1.png smpl_2.png smpl_3.png smpl_4.png smpl_5.png smpl_6.png smpl_7.png smpl_8.jpg smpl_8.png

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Wait, is this the first transformation/sissification game where the mc doesn't get tricked/manipulated into becoming a cocksucking femboy or trans? What a time to be alive!
Uhm about that...

I didn't mind it personally and I am down for it but I want to add the spoiler as I know a lot of people won't like that story development.

Last edited:

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Uhm about that...

I didn't mind it personally and I am down for it but I want to add the spoiler as I know a lot of people won't like that story development.
Was about to put it on my watch list but ignore thread is where it belongs, thx !

Edit: Without spoiling stuff just gonna say the dev added another route so it seems like the twist will be optional (I have not played the game just checked the dev itch page, how to story will go without the twist I have no clue but I decided to do this edit cuz my comment is on the first page and many ppl like me could ignore this game without knowing about the addition the dev is doing, props to him for it)

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Was about to put it on my watch list but ignore thread is where it belongs, thx !
No problem the dev could be open to different routes in the future and might change it into an optional thing however due to what I wrote in the spoilers that doesn't seem to be the case as it seems very crucial to the plot. However I am glad to help as someone who wasted a lot of time on games on here some of them I wish people gave me warnings about future developments so I wouldn't have started the game in the first place. If anything changes I will drop you a message.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Interesting. It looks like this one might play similar to Advance Wars and another Game Boy game in fantasy setting that I totally forgot from my childhood. No problem with the ai art style if it's not like LSD Dream Emulator high on drug art, but the gameplay and story have to make up for that. Let's see if this one alright

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Uhm about that...

Thanks for the breakdown. Shame that the rule of if you see both those tags still applies. I was looking forward to a sengoku rance style game, but I guess this isn't it.

WatchWaitWhisper

May 13, 2020
Uhm about that...

I should have read this before playing. Right at the end the game pulled the rug out from under me, which is always risky even in stories not involving kinks, and a hundred times more so in them. Welp, hope those able to enjoy this do so.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes