RPGM Completed Thank You, Condom Boy! [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I die laughing here..
Not only the comments but the real description what you have to do is funny as well XD

So best I can figure. You play as a condom fairy AKA "CONDOM BOY" you sneak into people's houses and slip condoms on the men so that they don't get their wives pregnant. You get points that you can trade-in for sex with the wives. a BJ, Boobjob, and sex. Pretty basic cookie clicker style game.

Thank you OEJ for uploading this. Not that I would ever play it. But thats more hilarious then watching the US-President.

eien3

Aug 9, 2018
This looks unbelievably sketchy. The appdata for the program is full of tracking data.
Could be wrong, but it looks like it's some sort of Google platform which would explain why.

When your spyware and legit software is indistinguishable

Reactions: A Common Crab

Mr Pops Alot

Mar 26, 2020
As a little BOY, you have been working there since you found out that the next door is a promiscuity room of the husbands and wives of the district,
and you have to put on a condom for them before creampie!
As long as you earn enough points, the wives will do lewd things with you... you are so convinced.​
Looks like 2020 will have some fierce competition including this game, Sperm Race, and many others
Now we will just have to wait until someone makes Condom Boy vs. Impregno-Man

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
In a world where none of us can afford to raise children (because we all got fired or "furloughed" cough cough fuck you whoever coined the term so I can't cash out PTO)

Not the hero we wanted. But the hero we need.

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone else getting a black screen upon start up and nothing else? and, if so, anyone got a fix? I'm gonna experiment and if I find a solution I'll post it

Feb 2, 2018
Literally 5 seconds later i think I fixed it (this is on window 7 professional), right click game application > properties > compatibility > check the "run in compatibility mode for: windows xp service pack 3" and voila