Thank you.

T.G.R

Jan 30, 2019
Hello,

Most of you probably don't know me, and that's Okay, since i only post very rarely.
I know most of you probably won't read it either, and that's fine by me.
I Just felt like i had to do this.

Thank you to the Staff-Team, you're doing an amazing Job keeping this Website up and trying to keep everything clean.

Thank you to the Developers that are working really hard on their Projects, we know it's not always easy and sometimes
you have to make decisions not everyone is a fan of, but it has to be done. We really appreciate that even tho most of us wont tell.

Thank you to the Uploaders that are always trying to keep everything updated as soon as new stuff comes out, much appreciated.

Thank you to the Modders that make our life's easier with certain Projects, much appreciated.

Thank you to all the Donators that are keeping the Website alive, i know i'm not the one that should feel the need to say it but i do, much appreciated.

Thank you to all the Members for being such an amazing Community, much love.

I didn't know where to post this, so i hope that's fine posting here.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
+1 to this!

It's surprising how good this site is. Tons of content, nice UI, lots of tutorials and support threads, a mountain of games... Just goes to show you that you can't judge a book by its cover, and lewd sites often blow 'regular' ones out of the water with how well they're set up and maintained.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T.G.R

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Honestly the best site for this kind of thing. I wouldn't ever feel safe downloading from anywhere else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T.G.R