RPGM - Completed - That girl at the Game Center [v1.11] [Sakuragi Company]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Shatteredstar

That Girl at the Game Center v1.11, is a short game with very small amount great scenes and situations, in a short story, with bad gameplay mechanics. With so little content I want you to know what you're getting into and if it's worth it. If don't want to know anything stop reading here and go play it. There's undressing in the photo booth, first topless then full frontal. These photos can be looked at later through the inventory. The girl, she has no name in the story, gives 'me', or mc, a blowjob tongue swirling around the glans, deep throat, then drinks his cum. The next and final scene, is reverse sitting cowgirl on the toilet, dropping her pussy on 'me'. While the penis is censored, the detail on the vertical split butt hole and pussy are not. The girl has a little bit more fat on her than the typical anime character and it's shown in the animation. Her butt slams down and flattens, then as she lifts it up the momentum spreads her butt hole a bit. All the awhile looking back at 'me'.

The arcade games' battle system is bad and as the only path to progressing the story, it's terrible. More than half the images didn't work for me. At least it's uncomplicated and boils down to just attacking the 'game/prize/difficulty mode.' There are no cumming sounds and little in speed variations in the animations. The chip tune music and menu sound effects are serviceable. She does rock her hips on mc's a little, but mostly just pumps his dick with long, steady, deep strokes until he gives in and cums. The dialog says shes feeling good, but it doesn't show on her face well, the next time you have them do it there is no dialog. You need to replay the scene either by save or replay staff room, to get that feeling that shes enjoying it as much as mc is. The girl is not flat and has a big butt with plenty of fat to bounce. The mc has large harem protagonist's cock. While the game stars a shota and loli, they are not small in scene.

It's subjective, but the two scenes are very erotic and the girl ticks plenty of hot anime girl character points, double for the vertical split butt hole. The game is a good time, if a bit short.