• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed That girl at the Game Center [v1.11] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ097680_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A date at the arcade with a slightly naughty girl whom he met by chance!
As you play with her, give her gifts, and become friends with her...?​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-03
Release date: 2012-06-21
Developer: Sakuragi Company
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Other Games: Sakuragi Co.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

pic1.png pic2.png

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Download only 4.41 MB? Is there actually a game here?
ye... is compressed, the actual weight is around 25mb, it was the first game from Sakuragi co. so is rather simple. Since I've not ended it I'm not really sure about the tags, I got only what I saw and found in the net, I should continue it a bit more to understand if is animated like the others or not.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
These games are always quality, and leave a nostalgic feeling in my gut. This one is rather short though. Only seems to be one scene. I looked around a fair bit to try and find any secrets. Photobooth and winning the anime doll seem to be the only notable things outside of just playing and unlocking the scene.

LarsLars1234567

Dec 20, 2018
These games are always quality, and leave a nostalgic feeling in my gut. This one is rather short though. Only seems to be one scene. I looked around a fair bit to try and find any secrets. Photobooth and winning the anime doll seem to be the only notable things outside of just playing and unlocking the scene.
I have found 2 different scenes so far.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Protect the lolis from the mods. You can never be sure when they will strike.
It was in waiting for 1 month and half, so I'm pretty sure mods took revision of it, same stuff for another of Sakuragi games that had to appreved (I think).

Reactions: Maericke

Gman360

Feb 5, 2018
may i ask a quick question , the last game of this developer got released in 2019 , does somebody got any information about the developer? are they working on a new game?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
may i ask a quick question , the last game of this developer got released in 2019 , does somebody got any information about the developer? are they working on a new game?
You can follow him on his page, however is pretty inactive so idk if he stop developing stuff or joined with someone else.
As for the 2019 game I've already released it here in english, just wait until mods decide to move it in the games section.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote