RPGM Completed That girl at the Game Center [v1.11] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019

Firerandy

Apr 18, 2019
Will we see their other games translated on here? I remember playing one where youre an adult chick at the arcade but could never find a translation for it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Will we see their other games translated on here? I remember playing one where youre an adult chick at the arcade but could never find a translation for it.
There are 5 of it already, 4 already approved + 1 coming soon I hope, check other games in the OP.
As for the one you saying no, it was never released in eng but you can playing it with mtl.

Reactions: stever

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Huzzah another Sakuragi Co. game. Their games are genuinely impressive from an art standpoint. Also this isnt getting nuked, the other games in this series were allowed so why shouldn't this?

Firerandy

Apr 18, 2019
There are 5 of it already, 4 already approved + 1 coming soon I hope, check other games in the OP.
As for the one you saying no, it was never released in eng but you can playing it with mtl.
Damn that was my favorite one, well hopefully one day we will see it in english. Hyped for this next one!

Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
Do you have to just RNG a dodge to win the anime/cat/dog figure fights? There are no skills I can find nor any way to boost stats.

Also can't find the key anywhere. Tried the bathroom as a previous poster said and nothing.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Do you have to just RNG a dodge to win the anime/cat/dog figure fights? There are no skills I can find nor any way to boost stats.

Also can't find the key anywhere. Tried the bathroom as a previous poster said and nothing.
yeah, wondered that too. I managed to get every single figurine in one day, but had to go home because out of cash, it literally did nothing and they were all gone the next day. Also can't find the key, someone said in women's bathroom, I checked everything and nothing.. Feels like I exhausted all the options but only gotten 1 scene in the booth.

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
yeah, wondered that too. I managed to get every single figurine in one day, but had to go home because out of cash, it literally did nothing and they were all gone the next day. Also can't find the key, someone said in women's bathroom, I checked everything and nothing.. Feels like I exhausted all the options but only gotten 1 scene in the booth.
It's was in one of the toilets at the back on the men side.

Reactions: Teal Flower

Settek

Mar 6, 2018
When you get a figure/plush, you have to put her back on the bench then talk to her before you leave. It should pop up a new dialogue to give it to her. This game also seems to run off some kind of points system, where the more stuff you give her the more points she gets, then she takes you places to do things at certain point threshholds.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
When you get a figure/plush, you have to put her back on the bench then talk to her before you leave. It should pop up a new dialogue to give it to her. This game also seems to run off some kind of points system, where the more stuff you give her the more points she gets, then she takes you places to do things at certain point threshholds.
ooo that explains. I always had her with me when doing it, thinking you would give it to her then.

Settek

Mar 6, 2018
nope
It's IN the toilet. You have to talk to the dude behind the counter until he says something like "The key is missing, someone could have dropped it somewhere". When he says that, go to the men's restroom and look IN the left toilet stall.

Edit: The staff room is also the recollection room.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
It's IN the toilet. You have to talk to the dude behind the counter until he says something like "The key is missing, someone could have dropped it somewhere". When he says that, go to the men's restroom and look IN the left toilet stall.

oh, thanks for clearing it up.

loidlol

Sep 22, 2019

How often do you have to talk to him? sped up and spamed talk but he dialogue didnt happen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote