RPGM Completed That girl at the Game Center [v1.11] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well I attempted everything, but the dialouge to unlock the key never appeared. Thought maybe you had to do all the scene available, but even after doing everything twice, talking to everyone, clicking everything, the counter guy never talks about losing a key.

AshiRush

Nov 15, 2019
Well I attempted everything, but the dialouge to unlock the key never appeared. Thought maybe you had to do all the scene available, but even after doing everything twice, talking to everyone, clicking everything, the counter guy never talks about losing a key.

I'm not sure what causes it either, but one of the days, I talked to the manager guy and the first thing he mentioned was the key. I had done both events, so I assume that at least is necessary. Maybe it's random like most of the things in the game, and you can try to keep loading a couple of days until he mentions it. Other than that, finding the key is pretty much what others mentioned above.

Reactions: LordCorwin

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Guys, u shall use EasyRPG for RTP2000 games.
I don't like easyRPG and it also doesn't full support everything, so if there is an official tool that the same dev said to use not should why you shouldn't use it.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Tried Jap local, and compatibility modes, but I always get a DirectDraw error (AKA even the game doesn't know what went wrong). Is the download borked on Workupload?

Edit: Tried GoFile, and still borked

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Tried Jap local, and compatibility modes, but I always get a DirectDraw error (AKA even the game doesn't know what went wrong). Is the download borked on Workupload?

Edit: Tried GoFile, and still borked
read instruction about the error

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
may i ask a quick question , the last game of this developer got released in 2019 , does somebody got any information about the developer? are they working on a new game?
Artist/dev is called fugetsuuin. His games are pretty great, but dunno if he is still working.

Sep 13, 2020
install LocalEmulator and then open it with that
(demonstration how you use it)
if you have windows 10, use 2.4.1.0 (place the folder someplace you don't touch often, like in documents or in C:/)

HOWEVER

You don't need that for this game, my friend.
Get:

Make a folder with the exe. Place the game in the same folder. Open the exe. Then the game through the program. Simple as.
What a GIGACHAD thank you!

MegaDaddy

May 5, 2020
I have been reading comments but none of them talk about how to fin the key!! XD
Do someone know where or how to get the key?

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
I have been reading comments but none of them talk about how to fin the key!! XD
Do someone know where or how to get the key?
Maybe you should read the comments again. After 10 seconds of searching in this thread I found the answer at least 2 times…^^

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
got u homies, i guess you need to grind some prizes from the machines and then after the vaginal scene go for the photo booth for a new scene were she get full naked, then go alone to boys bathroom and he will get to see the photos closely, the guy talked about the key after i played the dance game in all dificulties maybe some of the games are missing for u guys

Reactions: AshiRush

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone know why the game keeps saying images not found? Is it supposed to be like that?
are you using reccomended/official tools or some emulator? if is the second one then use the official solutions, if is the first check the installation note.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote