VN - Ren'Py - The Abyss [v0.1] [Black Pearl Game]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LucaSex69

I give 4 stars because it's true there are things I would have liked more, for example when he decides not to drink and dies, it could have been more branched out but it's only the beginning so it's acceptable.
    The pictures could be better but the DEV is still early days so they will improve.
    And then both the Dev and the language of the game are Italian.
    Congratulations Pirate, keep it up.

Do 4 stelle perchè è vero ci sarebbero cose che avrei voluto in più,esempio quando decide di non bere e muore,poteva essere più rammificata ma è solo l'inizio quindi è accettabile.
    Le immagini potrebbero essere migliori ma il DEV è ancora all'inizio quindi miglioreranno.
    E poi è Italiano sia il Dev che la lingua del gioco.
    Complimenti Pirata continua cosi.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Marusk

The question is, why use such ugly models?
    Is it the dev's choice to use ugly models or is it his taste in beauty?

There are plenty of games on F95 that don't shine in terms of story, but at least have models that are attractive and a sight for sore eyes.
    In this game, the models are a festival of ugliness.

Otherwise, the game is still like a demo, it is very short, a choice that is not a choice, characters that change their personality from one day to the next, confusion.

1 star of encouragement.
    The first thing to do is to improve the models, but if it's the taste of the developer there's little you can do, he likes ugly.
    Then I recommend getting help with the plot, you need slower changes, much more juice in the story.