VN The Adventures of Ned. Preview

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
I am creating game for android.
Can somebody help me?
I need someone who is responsible for creating the graphics.
And someone from the statistics and the development of the script.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
..So you want someone to actually make the game for you while you take credit is what you're saying.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Do not! What I am looking for is a partner to be exact, what happens is that the idea is mine, the history and the dialogues but to draw and edit the necessary files I am far from programming.

skvllbro

Aug 15, 2018
What exactly are you bringing to the table? An idea? Dialogues?
I don’t mean to be an asshole, but your English appears to be quite poor. Would you need a proofreader for the dialogues you’ve written?
Consider why should someone who can code and/or create graphics be interested in partnering up. The whole “I have this great idea, I just need someone to do all the work and turn it into something” never works dude.
My advice to you is to learn to code and make a simple game on renpy or twine. You, like so many devs, are thinking about that sweet patreon money before focusing on actually getting something ready to offer through patreon.

skvllbro

Aug 15, 2018
Renpy and twine are pretty straightforward and with a few tutorials you should be able to whip something together.

As for images, daz3d is an option if you can’t draw or afford to hire someone to draw for you.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "instig8r, post: 1091240, member: 822806"] Renpy y twine son bastante sencillos y con algunos tutoriales deberías ser capaz de ligar algo juntos.

En cuanto a las imágenes, daz3d es una opción si no puede dibujar o darse el lujo de contratar a alguien para que lo dibuje. [/ QUOTE]

Then I will go to work, thank you and someone else gives me advice they are welcome.
I currently have a development team working on a game because I'm writing the script and directing the project in addition to taking care of hosting, advertisement, distribution of profits and funds, etc. It's a lot of work on it's own- you don't need to be a coder or an animator to be a useful asset to the development of these games.

But that said- you need some kind of skill outside of just ideas. Without said skill, you'll likely have trouble finding someone. A very kind person who makes great games had a long conversation with me when I was considering giving development a shot- this person taught himself how to code, animate, and writes his own stories to go along with his games. He is a one man army creating Triple-A games with no help whatsoever and he cranks out new releases monthly.

If he can do it, you can too. My advice would be to watch as many tutorials as possible- perhaps a coding tutorial for Ren'Py and some animation tutorials for Daz3D. You should also be prepared to invest some money into your game because Daz assets aren't cheap, and there's a good chance you're going to need a lot of them.

Good luck with your project. I hope it works out for you.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Can someone make a game for me Pleeeesee, I have a totally original script as well. It involves a young guy, wants to have sex with his entire family. He is hung like a horse and peeps on his mother and sisters while they shower and use the toilet. I think it could be huge!

Reactions: hiya02 and xןʞ

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Can someone make a game for me Pleeeesee, I have a totally original script as well. It involves a young guy, wants to have sex with his entire family. He is hung like a horse and peeps on his mother and sisters while they shower and use the toilet. I think it could be huge!
because we do not unite as a team and we see that we create.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Come on, I need help to create Ned how I do it Moreno, black, white.
They prefer blond hair, blonde or red.
In this game I want you to have a lot of participation Since in this forum I feel very comfortable.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
I really do not want to look like a big asshole. For using a translator to talk with you.
I want to announce that there is already a launch date for my game.
November 3 will be the date of the Beta version.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Is "penis growth" the name of your project or did you just use that title to get clicks?

I clicked...
Hello my friend!
I have decided to create a game but the name has changed, just like the story ... I knew its name "The Adventures of Ned".