VN - Ren'Py - The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 9a] [Mircom3D]

1. H
    3.00 star(s)

Heartlessnobody95

I think this is a great starting point for the game. It hits a very small/ large niche with the ntr and swinging content so I might be a little biased.
    However, I think the renders need work. The posing is sometimes strange as well as the the characters sometimes make strange faces. I dislike the look of the wifes friend. Her face is just ugly. But beside that the content is fairly what you would expect. It had a volume more of content than what i thought i would get in the first chapter so that is good.
    The problem right now is that the game has all the groundwork laid for it to be enjoyable. It just needs to move from just clicking enter to the player making decisions with their time and other things. This is obviously going to come with time but I think that if the game makes a better loop this could become one of my favorites.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SuperDuper7

Cool & sexy Game, especialy if you like Swingers, Hotwifes, Wifesharing or Cuckolding.
    The story is nice, without too much to read.
    I'm waiting for Chapter2.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Sorry for my broken English)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

Review first chapter:

Art 6/10: To be fair, the art is a little mess, it's pretty clear that the dev used what he found for free and try to mesh them together. Luckly for him, Anne is pretty hot & even if there aren't animation yet, the game is fappable.

Story 7/10: A proper swinging story, with all the "side dishes" that it should have: peeping, voyeur, exhibitionism, jealousy & big complicity between husband and wife (that is a must have). The down note is that the writing is a little bit simplistic.

Sound 0/10: mouse clicking

overall 7/10:Finally a swinging game! Kudos to the dev to try make something like this. It has a nice build up & the story flows pretty well, but still a lot to be fixed. Can't wait for chapter 2, cause it will be wild.