Mod Ren'Py The Adventurous Couple - Walkthrough Mod [TACOS2 Part 1a] [LightmanP]

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Updated mod has been added :)
When I copy over the mod files and rewrite everything in the game folder, the game doesn't launch anymore. Everything stays white and the window stops responding. First time something like this has happened to me... Any idea why?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
When I copy over the mod files and rewrite everything in the game folder, the game doesn't launch anymore. Everything stays white and the window stops responding. First time something like this has happened to me... Any idea why?
Does it work without the mod? Sure you're installing it correctly? You can try holding Shift before launching the game and choosing different video renderers.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hello, if I can make a suggestion for improvement, a mod is missing when the MC has to choose between Zarah and Noemie. With the mod, it should be possible to do both

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hello, if I can make a suggestion for improvement, a mod is missing when the MC has to choose between Zarah and Noemie. With the mod, it should be possible to do both
It's just that scene, the choice doesn't matter. You can save and see both

Reactions: Luziferii

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Just wanted to use only this part of your mod but now reading the Features thing in your OP I'll use it as it is. Thank you.

AaronTaich

May 13, 2018
The mod (S2 Part 1a) is now updated on in 24h early access. I will update it here afterwards.
  • Bunch of options for multiple scenes, a small bugfix

Yes
Its not picking up S1 for me. Does the save have to be in the original S1 version or mod version?