BonnyBond

Dec 26, 2022
I apologize to everyone who downloaded the Android version but was unable to run it.

If I package the files as RPA, you'll encounter numerous 'missing video' errors. The game's large size makes it challenging to include all videos in the RPA package.
Compressing this game for Android is a difficult task; the compression of all videos can take up to 1.5 days. If I make a mistake with the videos, I have to repeat the entire process.
I'm working to maintain video quality that won’t be displeasing to the eye. The Ren'Py engine isn't ideal for large file-sized games like Agency for Android. I'm truly doing my best.
Additionally, I don't have an Android tester or a suitable device, so sometimes I don't even realize when there's a mistake. I've tested the current version on emulators, and it worked on all of them. The file compression is almost finished, and I'll continue to do my best.
It is possible to have multiple RPA file of single apk installation, as shown in A Tale of One City by Project Blossom port.

They'd look like this

**__ A Tale of One City [v3.0.5] [Project Blossom] __** + IC

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Size 307 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

IMPORTANT, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD BOTH RPA FILES

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 4.06 GB

Size 2.07 GB

4. Move both of the RPA files to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.ataleofonecity/game
The files MUST be named: archive1.9.rpa and archive2.8.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Really great game, can anyone suggest a renpy game similar to this game?
The Stallion. a much better game in my opinion. this one is just kinda all over the place story wise. still waiting on more with Latex Lady for cucking or taking her away from Chuck. what's the point of having those choices if you don't give us more story after that?
and also..where is our revenge on the doctor who stole his first gf from him. as well have him get revenge on her too. where's my revenge??? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Nov 4, 2023
The Stallion. a much better game in my opinion. this one is just kinda all over the place story wise. still waiting on more with Latex Lady for cucking or taking her away from Chuck. what's the point of having those choices if you don't give us more story after that?
and also..where is our revenge on the doctor who stole his first gf from him. as well have him get revenge on her too. where's my revenge??? :devilish::devilish::devilish:
thank you , will play it soon, anymore of these games? i have only played this one...

Nov 13, 2021
Hello, I have a question. Will the characters that appear in the Halloween events and also the New Year's game appear in the story of the original game? I just loved Megan Rain and some of the specials and I would like to see more of them...

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
is there any news regarding the update? He already has 85% in Feb so I thought he would release the final version in March, but there still hasn't been an update.

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
is there any news regarding the update? He already has 85% in Feb so I thought he would release the final version in March, but there still hasn't been an update.
We are planning to release the final version of episode 3 towards the end of this month if we can manage to complete the contents.

Reactions: kevcolqaz

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
The introduction is super weird. So let me get this straight... MC's mother leaves and he grows up with just his dad, dad gets with a rich divorcee but she somehow brings her exhusband's bastard children from other women into it? What? This is more forced than just making everyone "roommates".

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes