Hellbat117

Mar 5, 2022
When I tried to open the file after downloading by the gofile link its say that its corrupted, anyone know what I should do?

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
When I tried to open the file after downloading by the gofile link its say that its corrupted, anyone know what I should do?
I got corrupted from the compressed Pixeldrain host, but it can likely happen during transfer from any host.

Pick a different host (my favorite is Mega) & try again. I succeeded on 2nd host.

If you were able to extract all but 1 or 2 files from the first download, then you could just extract the unsuccessful file(s) from the second download (to the proper folder).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Hellbat117

Mar 5, 2022
I got corrupted from the compressed Pixeldrain host, but it can likely happen during transfer from any host.

Pick a different host (my favorite is Mega) & try again. I succeeded on 2nd host.

If you were able to extract all but 1 or 2 files from the first download, then you could just extract the unsuccessful file(s) from the second download (to the proper folder).
Thanks I will try

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Can you add naming feature for save files? to save several different routes.

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Trying to find the night club scene with ashley and angelica but I can't find it online, was wondering what it is/where you got it?
I worked my ass off to find the scenes and the vast majority of them are very hard to find for free on the internet.
Scene name: Perfect weekend with Sybil

Can you add naming feature for save files? to save several different routes :giggle:
Thank you for your advice, I will add it immediately (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game has lots of promise, but the problem with first person scenes is that they are very mechanical and have no passion in them, it is most of the time literally just a dick in a pussy. Avoid first person and choose more passionate scenes.

Reactions: Studio Kami

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
The op that supposed to link to the gallery unlocker doesn't link to it

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes