Jul 15, 2022
Thankfully there's a compressed version available now.

There's no reason not to use webm files to save on space.

Honestly, the videos where you do something like move down a hallway could easily be replaced with a static picture with minimal effect on gameplay experience.

gunsti

Jan 24, 2018
I get to a point where all im getting is a "bad ending" Where have i klicked wrong (Alina...:mad: Just delete the 13 GB and never play again? :eek:

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I get to a point where all im getting is a "bad ending" Where have i klicked wrong (Alina...:mad: Just delete the 13 GB and never play again? :eek:
Please update walkthrough for 0.8
In v0.7 Walkthrough you'll see the scenes in version 0.8 according to the choices you made. 0.8 Walkthrough is needed for v0.9. I'm currently working on the Android version, I'll it write soon

Reactions: derive

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Thankfully there's a compressed version available now.

There's no reason not to use webm files to save on space.

Honestly, the videos where you do something like move down a hallway could easily be replaced with a static picture with minimal effect on gameplay experience.
The game already contains full webm files, there are 5500+ images and 1100+ videos, all compressed without losing the quality of HD, the videos aren't loop gifs, some videos can even go over 2 minutes, all these scenes are cut and edited. If you download a 2 hour movie with this video quality, it'll take 3-4 gb on average. The total video length of the game is 12-13 hours, maybe more.

Reactions: Paprika

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The Agency[v0.8][Nkami]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac: PixelDrain
Update only(v0.8) by Eyecancer Sheriff :
PixelDrain

Thank you Eyecancer Sheriff for compressing the v0.8 update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is even compressed still too big. Not worth to download 5 GB compressed version -.-

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
If you're not playing Ash love path and things don't work out with Dani, it will lead to a bad ending because you don't have the model
Im with dani love path but still if you choose hang out debb you get bad ending. Debb's scene isn't an important one anyway but it leads to bad ending.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes