Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
any idea how tp unlock crystal scenes

nvm figure it out now all I'm missing is unlocking anna and layla gym scene

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I just started episode 3, and the walkthrough for the prologue doesn't match up very well with what the actual choices are. For example, it says there should be choices with Debbie, and there are none? There's a lot more shown in the walkthrough than the prologue. I was wanting to support her with the onlyf*cks choice, but it isn't there!

Is that supposed to be the case? Or has the prologue changed since the walkthrough was made?

Appreciate any answers.

Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I just started episode 3, and the walkthrough for the prologue doesn't match up very well with what the actual choices are. For example, it says there should be choices with Debbie, and there are none? There's a lot more shown in the walkthrough than the prologue. I was wanting to support her with the onlyf*cks choice, but it isn't there!

Is that supposed to be the case? Or has the prologue changed since the walkthrough was made?

Appreciate any answers.
Yes, the prologue has been remade. I haven't updated the WT yet because I'm busy working on the final version. I'll update the WT once it's released. You can find Debbie's choices in the free roam section :giggle:

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
Yes, the prologue has been remade. I haven't updated the WT yet because I'm busy working on the final version. I'll update the WT once it's released. You can find Debbie's choices in the free roam section :giggle:
Hello
Can't you make android version work though RPA file you can even play like 6-7gb game on android like this
Because current android version suck so much you can't even see video clearly videos looks like Nokia phone with 140p quality
Pls try to do this

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes