RPGM - Completed - The angel's deed [Final] [Magical Girl Club]

1. 3.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

There's no gallery option. There's 8 scenes and you can encounter them all in 10ish minutes by doing the story (3 require you to lose to the area bosses). There is no grind, you can kill everything with your base stats. The art is nice and since the game is short the amount of scenes is no issue.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

I'll say the art and scenes are alright, but the game is extremely short and doesn't look like it even has a gallery for the few scenes it has. I feel like it's nice to see something new, but there's not much here really
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Unexpected, You may need to change -content menu to Load
    add another menu which have to be New game.

I found interesting to play. But What can you do with all evil and good Elixirs besides drinking if there was way to add to food and or water source would be anything different.

I think if game were continue you should figure that part out.
    Pregnancy if or when you figure that part out that would be shock and awe.
    Just not with corrupted prince. o_O
    I think If we realize maybe she can only get pregnant with Angels and produce something she leaves on earth to continue her good work would be good sequel.

I felt it was good story. I kind wish there was more. :love:
  4. 2.00 star(s)

woofie

Its been a struggle to either give this a 1 or 2 star review. "Poor" Is probably more accurate then terrible.

The game is short, confusing and .. mostly unfinished/broken? Its like some of the assets are missing. If i had to rate the degree of polish, it'd have to go into the negative.

After a nearly mtl introduction, you're dropped into a way too big but empty world, with little to no actual gameplay options, dead AI, and confusing english.