Unity - The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

1. 4.00 star(s)

s6d

Well, I got stuck in a rock doing quests after the village and had to start the game all over again, and the game averages 20 fps at most, but other than that I'd stay it's a good start. The girls look nice, the lighting on different scenes and camera angles are very clever, I like the space-futuristic take on the art-style and it's always good to see people take new approaches and push more the 3d style, even adding combat system, AI character mechanics and such. Lots of MGS/Mass Effect/Alien Isolation vibes. Best of luck in future efforts and can't wait to see more.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RobertRick

Okay, played a couple of minutes and got stuck, falling off a cliff. Nice bodies, cute girls, I like the customization part. The intro film is cool. Looking forward to see more. However, there are major drawbacks

The developer indiscriminately used a set of movements tracked on a man. Women tend to be knock-kneed rather than bow-legged - it is more feminine and way more sexy. I this game, the woman protagonist is walking and running like a man.

Second, the storytelling is concerning me because challenges do not seem relevant for the story and appear banal. For example, the "fix the engine" assignment is very easy and very monotone. Story-wise it is peculiar she is sent on such an assignment considering she just woke up from a deep freeze. Of course, I like the idea to have her crawl on all fours sticking her ass into the air. But if that is the goal, just have her be dizzy after the wake-up, find the door blocked because of the emergency, and crawl through the tunnel to get to the rest of the ship? Also, the crew is all quiet and calm despite the ship just hit something and just wait around for the player to arrive at which point they greet her casually. It is as if we are not being told a story. They should be busy fixing things, clearing areas with damage, alarms should be going off every-where, there should be casualties and the protagonist should have woulds from splintered glass, stuff like that. And the crew is not even shocked to see she woke up unplanned?

Thirdly, the number of doors one needs to go through or jumps having to be jumped for hardly any game play worries me. At this rate, we will have opened thousands of automatic doors at the end of the game. Please remember that going through doors is a boring entertainment and keep it to a minimum, and don't lock doors just because she doesn't need to use them - let us figure out where to go.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Clexds

Ver 0.1.0

The game has a lot of potential and I appreciate how well the game loads and performs compared to a lot of other games of the same nature. As others have pointed out this is pretty basic as is, but is promising for the future of the project.

Will definitely keep an eye on this one
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ybola

Still it is very basic, pre-alpha project of 3d game. Virtually no gameplay and quite simple graphic component - it's just several sexual scenes viewer.
    Space ship is equipped with quite big rooms and corridors, that i found unnatural for any mobile space infrastructure.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Optimelle

The version on this site is quite bad and I do not know whether there are other versions floating about on the interwebs.

The graphics are bad, looks like very little effort was put into that at the moment, bad lighting, bad camera work, bad skins, bad pretty much everything. We have all seen games created in Unity that look far better (including NSFW games)
    Characters are ALL ugly, including the one you make because the assets / presets are bad.
    Animations are all over the place and feel very "not alive".
    I don't see this having a future.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

DaveAxel14

okay so i checked out the current """""alpha""""" build (ver 0.2 alpha) and here's some things i think that if added it will help the gameplay quality AND variety very much

-certain common sexual fetishes are missing most notably: creampie
    -some common sex positions are missing including: missionary. stand and carry. prone bone. spooning and etc.
    -character's run animation looks weird and it requires tuning
    -the characters require more interaction options/ better (skin) color pallet/ and better randomized body parts (i don't know how to explain this on lol)
    -the main menu requires an functioning options menu for optimization and customization
    -the camera itself and camera controls (during sex scenes) could use...um...some minor rework so that the camera would stop clipping and the camera controls are easier to work with and not as confusing
    -It's better to put character creator behind new game section of main menu
    -the character creator can use clothing options... name creation and custom face design options
    -the preset character customization can use more variety including: more hair styles/eyebrow designs/accessories like jewelries and tattoos/customization for ears/ and optionally if we can paly as a certain alien race: alien customization
    and...that concludes it

as for my own positive impressions how ever (personal experience):
    -HOLY SHIT it runs so smooth! i don't have that powerful of a PC and it is so well optimized that the only time it stutters is where it's loading character models
    -for an """""alpha""""" build it has some very well animated interactive sex scenes and it doesn't disappoint
    -the character models are not perfect in terms of quality but are flawless in terms of variety
    -the character creator on itself is a big ol'fat W... nough said
    -the artstyle and the artwork are outstanding and i want to believe it's the best feature of the game (so far)
    -cum fluid that can be triggered during handjob animation is probably one of the most realistic ones i have seen so far... jaw dropping

all and all this project has a potential to be the best h-game on this website and the dev team have my full support
    i hope this little article is useful for everyone
    Godspeed The_Aesthetik
  7. 3.00 star(s)

benlong

For a first version it is pretty good, but has a lot of room to improve. As of now I can only give it three stars, but hope that soon as things get added and bugs get worked out that I can increase my review to a 4 or even a 5. As of now it's very bare bones and really only offers a few sex positions, but nothing else. There's also some graphical glitches as the physics don't seem to work well with character proportions and will cause major clipping and odd body movements. This game definitely has potential and I can't wait to see where it goes from here