Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Arson Betrayal [v0.5.1] [Crispy Chicken Productions] Walkthrough Mod In-Game [Blackeye.]

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
1788635_THE_ARSON_BETRAYAL.png

Overview:
This walkthrough mod adds highlight on the choices option(pick the green choice)

P.S: i'll update the mod when i have the time

Updated: 2022-04-23
Game/Creator: The Arson Betrayal / Crispy Chicken Productions - - - -
Modder: Blackeye. - -
Mod Version: 0.5.1
Game Version: 0.5.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

SifRed

Aug 1, 2020
The "do both option" of the mod doesn't work
I just finished game and only the scene where you decide to call both doesn't work

Last edited:

private83

Aug 9, 2021
True that! Just wanted to say the exact same myself. When it is time to call Sydney again, there is a call, but Sydney is at home and not in the dorms. So, we can only go home.

private83

Aug 9, 2021
I have also noticed this:
Code:
    "[green]Let Alice handle it." (pre="[smgr]", post=""):
        jump alicehandlec04start

"Defuse the situation yourself.":
        jump youhandlec04start
Not sure why the first choice is green, as the one that gives points is the second one. Does the variable make something not good in the long run?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
I just finished the game and only the scene where you decide to call both doesn't work
thanks for pointing that out, it has been fixed
I have also noticed this:
Code:
    "[green]Let Alice handle it." (pre="[smgr]", post=""):
        jump alicehandlec04start

"Defuse the situation yourself.":
        jump youhandlec04start
Not sure why the first choice is green, as the one that gives points is the second one. Does the variable make something not good in the long run?
my bad I'm not being very carefully reading the script, anyway thanks for pointing that out, it's fixed

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I don't know why, but I always end up with just Jessica when I choose to call both of them.

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
No i didnt and even if i pick call Sydney i end up with Jessica. I finished the game with no problem just cant get that scene with Sydney only without the mod. I dowloaded the game and mod again, but still cant get that scene

Last edited:

Yeronimo_22

Dec 7, 2021
No i didnt and even if i pick call Sydney i end up wtih Jessica. I finished the game with no problem just cant get that scene with Sydney only without the mod. I dowloaded the game and mod again, but still cant get that scene
that's what "both" mean :WeSmart:

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
I am confused call both should get you scene with Jessica and Sydney right or that mod force you only to jessica scene?