VN - Ren'Py - The Arson Betrayal [v0.7.5] [Crispy Chicken Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

darklove

This game is a gem, the story is engaging and interesting and it's moving in the right direction, the sex scenes are animated so that just makes it more immersive, personally i love this type of art style and i love how the girls look.
    Overall the game is moving in the right direction and i hope there will be constant updates from the team. Good luck!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Well this was a good start. Good story build up. Renders are good for a honey select game. Well look at the screenshots if you like it gove it a try. Story is not fresh but it's not common story which we always see in these game. So that's a plus for me. And there is sound effects like gunshots, door creaking sounds etc. Models are cute and beautiful. I am always into slowburn romance and this one fas into that category. Don't worry there is sexual scenes in the game. MC is not an asshole nor big pervert. That's another plus for me. He cares for the other girls. Well this is a good start. Keep the current pace. Looking forward to next updates
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shadowmine

NOTE: Exerpt from my post about 0.1

In all honesty, I like a lot about this.

Writing's suprisingly very good - the scope's very impressive for a 0.1 too - that's quite uncommon nowadays with most cash grabbing vns. The characters feel relatively unique in their position in the game, there's an apparent plot with a lot of story progress elements. There is suspicion and some humorous moments that remind me a lot of slice of life, yet it is not breaking the tension. It feels like it is progressing naturally. There's no rush, no sudden plot twists or point breakers that make it hard to follow. Speaking of characters previously, I felt like they're fulfilling their job quite nicely. No unexpected "wtf" moments that leave you bubble gasping (expect one or two, but overall it's fine I guess?) or felt out of place. They're unique in their disposition and bring depth, too.

Renders have a few interesting qualities, too. I liked the occasional scene from the way they're done. Nicely working with what you got. And you're utilizing lighting - which is more about it than a lot of other games.

I've heard most of the songs already, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. At least they fit the tone of the scenes. And they exist! Again, more than a lot of other games can show.

I fucking hate you for the end, though. Holy shit that was good. Build up was gorgeous. Not gonna lie, it felt like a well-thought out, healthy progress. I do have some expectations from it for the future.