VN Ren'Py The Art of Diplomacy and... Love [v0.1] [DS23Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't see the same renders as in the dev's last game, and that's a good start, to me. Most of the time, devs like to use the exact same looking characters in every game and it gets old after a while.
I'll be watching this one.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well it's good for a first release and the story is interesting enough to follow. But where's the baron's hot daughter?
Not a fan of the goblin girl blackmail tho, I would stab her in the back for that shit.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
But where's the baron's hot daughter?
I assume you mean the count. Well, him not having an heir will be a big plot point later in the game and will also influence the relationship between the MC and the countesss.

Reactions: Ragnar

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
I love the idea of competing with others to get or keep my girls. Makes it more of a game than novel. I'm generally not into NTR, but sometimes using it to humiliate or a tool for submission can be fun. So, regardless of technical definitions, I'm looking forward to this, even if the dev keeps calling me a sleazebag sexiest . But, the devs writing it, soooo...

Justaflynn

May 20, 2022
Good start! I'm enjoying the plot so far. Just a heads up though, there seems to be a mistake in the variables for the decision in the pleasure house. When you're at the bar being asked if you're interested in a dance or not, both choices give "mc_chivalrous_libertine -=1". It seems like the decision to get a dance should be "mc_chivalrous_libertine +=1" instead, as the decision should move the bar toward the libertine side.

Other than that, the game seems like it's in a good state. I'm really not a big sandbox fan, so I'm not super excited for the game to turn into one in the next update. I'll give it a try when it's released, though.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Good start! I'm enjoying the plot so far. Just a heads up though, there seems to be a mistake in the variables for the decision in the pleasure house. When you're at the bar being asked if you're interested in a dance or not, both choices give "mc_chivalrous_libertine -=1". It seems like the decision to get a dance should be "mc_chivalrous_libertine +=1" instead, as the decision should move the bar toward the libertine side.
Thanks, good catch.

Other than that, the game seems like it's in a good state. I'm really not a big sandbox fan, so I'm not super excited for the game to turn into one in the next update. I'll give it a try when it's released, though.
Well, it's more of a limited "sandbox", if that helps. Outside the more rail-roaded main story segments, you'll be able to free-roam and choose, which love interests to romance and which NPCs to interact with in general. But there should be enough new content each day and I'll try to avoid any kind of repeated stats grind mechanic.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I posted character priority polls on Patreon, to determine which love interest(s) will get the most content in the next update. Links are in the publicly available .

Also, some spicy renders for the love interests (click on the thumbnails for the full view, didn't want to clutter the post with giant pics):

render alycia logo.png render asiya logo.png
render neela logo.png render lyra logo.png
render gyla logo.png render aleta logo.png
render tarja logo.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Thebigbadwolf89

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, the start is generally not bad, although the absence of H-scenes, at least one as an example, was an unpleasant surprise.
Well, perhaps of all the female characters, only Asiya can be called truly beautiful. The rest are somewhere below average in appearance, but this really sucks, since they didn’t even reach the average level of attractiveness. And I don’t think that their different skin colors will help here.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote