VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Ascendants [Ep. 1a] [Billy Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Torgov69

Really enjoyed this game. Cannot wait for more. Sad to see it is "on hold" status. I liked the humor added into the game. Not a lot of femdom based games and this one got right to it. I hope everything is ok with Billy the developer and this will get back on track soon.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

scrapiio

I'm writing this review in date 27/07/2020 when only the first episode was released.

So far so good.
    The Ascendants is a femdom game full of humor, but don't get it wrong: the sex scenes are really hot but in a normal way so don't skip this title because you expect a clown orgy.
    By that I mean that most "funny" dialogues and renders happen outside of sex scenes, so even if you don't end up liking Billy's comedic style you can still get a good fap uninterrupted by jokes.

Personally speaking I liked the jokes and hopefully the game sticks to this style.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Undeadking369

Extraordinarily strong first scene! Numerous games get made with scarcely any substance however this as of now has fleshed out various characters, had a few EXCELLENT scenes, took into account decisions to bring out various scenes. This is such a decent beginning, in the event that you were wavering about trying it out I recommend you too get off now and go try it out your self
  4. 4.00 star(s)

slavextss

I got recommended this game by another developer so I tried it. I am very interested to see where this game goes next. The humor is not entirely my style but a lot of it is pretty funny, the introduction was really good! I think this is a nice lighthearted style of femdom so it's kind of cool versus the other ones I like which are much darker. I only take one star off (for now) for a little too much humor for my personality but I think it's a good style for a lot of people so try it!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

Incredibly solid 1st episode! Many games get created with barely any content but this already has fleshed out multiple characters, had several EXCELLENT scenes, allowed for choices to bring out different scenes. This is such a good start, if you were on the fence about trying it, get off now and GO!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

marut

Humour was ok for me. I laughed so hard at the JoJo referance. Story was OK even though I've read all of the dialogues it was still hard to understand.The game is good overall but I wish there were more barefoot scenes.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

vincanity

The only people who would rate this game negative are the ones who don't understand what female domination actually is. This game is one of the best I have come across for true femdom in a renpy, and well worth a play! Great job! And keep up the foot fetish content, this game will be very popular if you include a lot of foot worship and foot related femdom content!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zoey Raven

Hey, I did a walkthrough for this game because I thought the writing was something out of a Troma film. (Look it up if you don't know kids this is a good thing IMO). You have to have a sense of humor to like this game. The renders and environments are excellent. It had me laughing basically the whole time. Two scenes caught me the most. The one on the sidewalk, and scene at Lita's. You can play this game a lot of different ways (which I like as a guide maker). As a total wuss, total dom or somewhere inbetween. To summerize I had a LOT of fun with playing this game and writing the guide. If you are looking for a serious game this is not it. If you want something light-hearted, that will make you laugh, then pledge cause Billy is going places! Only thing I would say as a point of improvement would be the animations, but I couldn't draw a stick figure so who am I to say. I'm sure those will get better with time, but that's not really what this game is about anyway. The story is what makes this game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sir Leon

Great first release, the intro was awesome and so is the game, Great content, the models look great too, develop has great sense of humor, did a great job on this game, Love ya Billy you really did a nice job creating this game and presenting this to us.