4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
banner.jpg

Overview:
The Ascendants is a mysterious group who has been conquering cities and declaring their independence. Their ways and methods are secret, their existence is shrouded in mystery and their objectives are unknown but one thing is for sure, they're on the move and it's only a matter of when and where. You play as The best secret agent in the history who has been assigned to Rusumra City by the higher-ups of the Capital of the United Lands to intercept and infiltrate The Ascendants then eliminate them. You've been in slumber state for 7 years without contact with HQ, Waiting for their arrival, living a normal life with your wife, and an ordinary job. They Have Arrived! Buckle Up!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-04
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Developer: Billy Games -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Official Walkthrough

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 11.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
just play the intro and watch the main menu then come back and tell me what you think xD

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, the short white-haired girl, and guy on the left share a resemblance to characters from another game Being a DIK
I am still kinda noob in daz and I don't customize much, the guy on the left is a standard daz character when you buy the asset, the other girl they only share the same hair...which is again a standard daz asset.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Escanor is a pussy also in the game? I really dont like the femdom.. but Ill wait for a bit more updates, looks cool so keep it up :)

Reactions: BillyGames

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
In this game there will be a NTR/sharing path? I hope yes!
Not particularly a path, but we gonna have some of that.
Please no more sad faces :(
EDIT: About NTR to be honest, I personally don't mind it in the games that I play unless it's very heavy, but I can feel the hate of NTR.
I'm making this game for the people so maybe I'll just alter it so it's minimal or optional.

Last edited:

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
I like it. It's simple but it's not shallow. There is some story around it that makes it promising and oozing with potential. We'll see how you develop it from here!

Btw is it possible (by different choices thru storyline) at the end of ep1. to get his wife to turn into more domineering persona and avoid slut end for his wife? So that she ends up in more control of relationship?

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Tried the Android version... gave up after about 50 "missing image" error notifications. Never saw a single image, just text.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
I like it. It's simple but it's not shallow. There is some story around it that makes it promising and oozing with potential. We'll see how you develop it from here!

Btw is it possible (by different choices thru storyline) at the end of ep1. to get his wife to turn into more domineering persona and avoid slut end for his wife? So that she ends up in more control of relationship?
wife is not in a slut path or end, its Still Episode 1 :)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes