4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I am still kinda noob in daz and I don't customize much, the guy on the left is a standard daz character when you buy the asset, the other girl they only share the same hair...which is again a standard daz asset.
I wasn't criticizing or anything. Lots of games reuse daz models so there's no problem with that. Good luck with your game!!

Reactions: BillyGames

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I'm in love with Billy( No Homo). That makes it all the more fun to fuck with him. Can't wait to see what's he gonna do about snitches. Too bad we couldn't warn the Mc not to drink that coffee, cause God knows what Billy did to it :ROFLMAO:

Just one question, you said this is a femdom game, but you did add a sub/dom path, even though the only difference so far is a one less scene( at the secretary) and the ending is a little different.
So my question is, will both paths be femdom, just in one you will happily except it from the start and in the other you will fight it a little in the beginning before coming to the same end or will we get a real dom path where maybe you and Billy fuck all the bitches into submission or something like that. :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In this game there will be a NTR/sharing path? I hope yes!
Not particularly a path. but Yes there will be some of that.
Ok thanks, i'll imagine that in the sub path MC will see his wife get fucked by a bunch of black dudes and enjoy it!
When MC and David will meet with their wives could be a good opportunity for a swinging/cuckold scene for example… thanks for Lita's outfit, i hope to see these outfits very often in your game, they are very exciting!

• Angry

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
I'm in love with Billy( No Homo). That makes it all the more fun to fuck with him. Can't wait to see what's he gonna do about snitches. Too bad we couldn't warn the Mc not to drink that coffee, cause God knows what Billy did to it :ROFLMAO:

Just one question, you said this is a femdom game, but you did add a sub/dom path, even though the only difference so far is a one less scene( at the secretary) and the ending is a little different.
So my question is, will both paths be femdom, just in one you will happily except it from the start and in the other you will fight it a little in the beginning before coming to the same end or will we get a real dom path where maybe you and Billy fuck all the bitches into submission or something like that. :)
I'm glad you like it, Billy is my favorite character too lol.
To answer your question the general theme of the game and the world will be femdom based, and the game is still in episode 1 so that's why the only difference is one less scene. but in the future, there will be different scenes for both sub and dom.
How I'm going to go about that? you have to wait and see :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tinuss and Medak

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
I mostly just skip scenes while playing renpy/vn games but Imma read all of this because of that good good jojo referance.
(And the humour is good)
I had some doubts about the humor since this is the first thing I ever write and humor is kinda subjective.
I hope everyone feels the same way and I'm glad that you liked it

Reactions: marut

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I'm glad you like it, Billy is my favorite character too lol.
To answer your question the general theme of the game and the world will be femdom based, and the game is still in episode 1 so that's why the only difference is one less scene. but in the future, there will be different scenes for both sub and dom.
How I'm going to go about that? you have to wait and see :)
Nice, can't wait and see then.
Keep up the good work!

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
I hope not or that it is inevitable.

Is there a walkthrough planned? Or is there no need right now?
There is a walkthrough planned but not for this episode because I don't think it needs one but maybe I'll make one

Reactions: DeathAl

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
HaHaHa

I LOVE this! Definitely looking for more. Its quirky where it needs to be and is a breath of fresh air. Love the genre too.

Please keep working on this. Its wonderful!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
To be more precise about my earlier post, maybe I was a little harsh : I think MC getting NTR'ed (and sharing) would be OK, but ONLY if it's with females.
If it's with males, I hope there will be an option to say no, or that there will be a winnable competition to keep other male's dicks OUT of women pussies.

Last edited:

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
There is a walkthrough planned but not for this episode because I don't think it needs one but maybe I'll make one
It is that English is not my mother tongue and I would like to avoid making a "bad" choice because I would have misunderstood something.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes