4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Very nice to see some more femdom! This has just the type of setting I like: we play a special agent who has to stop sexy dominant villainesses from taking over the city while they try to bring us under their heel. Definitely can see some good times in store for us there! And I love when we get to make choices that affect our sub/dom points and our relationships. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story branches based on our decisions. (Personal wish: I hope there are bad ends where we get enslaved to a mistress and the villainesses win.)

The game is very much on the humorous side, whether that's a good or a bad thing I think each player can decide for themselves. For me it's mostly good, if just a bit much at times. My main complaint would be that the over the top MC can be just a little hard to identify with at times, but on the plus side the game did make me laugh out loud a few times which is not a bad thing in itself. Especially during the intro sequence, that was amazing, I was laughing throughout. And the main menu screen is awesome as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, very nice start, I'm looking forward to seeing more! (And especially to our MC getting dommed by the Ascendants...)

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Relationship points to me are like the strength of the relationship between two people if you do anything that would affect that said relationship negatively the points will go down even if the other person is not there and if the other person is present it'll go down even more.

since you went under the hood, the 3 choices scene, if you have high dom points you won't even get a choice you'll just skip it, and if you have high sub points you are forced into the full scene, and if you have mixed points you'll get choices and you could get half the scene or skip it if you want

I am thinking of making the ntr optional at this point, to be honest.
making ntr optional would be the best option i think

Reactions: BillyGames

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Very nice to see some more femdom! This has just the type of setting I like: we play a special agent who has to stop sexy dominant villainesses from taking over the city while they try to bring us under their heel. Definitely can see some good times in store for us there! And I love when we get to make choices that affect our sub/dom points and our relationships. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story branches based on our decisions. (Personal wish: I hope there are bad ends where we get enslaved to a mistress and the villainesses win.)

The game is very much on the humorous side, whether that's a good or a bad thing I think each player can decide for themselves. For me it's mostly good, if just a bit much at times. My main complaint would be that the over the top MC can be just a little hard to identify with at times, but on the plus side the game did make me laugh out loud a few times which is not a bad thing in itself. Especially during the intro sequence, that was amazing, I was laughing throughout. And the main menu screen is awesome as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, very nice start, I'm looking forward to seeing more! (And especially to our MC getting dommed by the Ascendants...)
Thank you so much for your feedback! I want to make a sexy game and make people laugh out loud at the same time.
Implementing Humor in a game is very hard, it could hit or miss, and going for the typical humor where someone might crack an occasional laugh isn't what I'm going for. I want a full blown laugh! which makes things even harder.

I did get some feedback where sometimes the humor is a little bit too much and I'll work on that and hopefully, Now after releasing the first episode someone will be interested enough to give me his/her opinion on the jokes since I had no one involved in editing and I didn't get anyone's opinion on anything. I had only a proofreader where grammar is corrected for like 60 -70% of the game. (shout out to you buddy)

But I'm happy that the overall reception is good.

Reactions: NanasBananas

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
OscarSix told me I should take a look at this one. I thought is was absolutely hilarious, and deserved a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
OscarSix told me I should take a look at this one. I thought is was absolutely hilarious, and deserved a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
What have you done!? now I have to step up my variable naming game :mad:
I added the walkthrough and called it official since it's better than whatever I was going to come up with :)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
What have you done!? now I have to step up my variable naming game :mad:
I added the walkthrough and called it official since it's better than whatever I was going to come up with :)
No problem, loved your game! Made me laugh.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Recognized some of the music :) I'll PM you a lot of my thoughts later in great detail but I need to rest badly as you know what I just finished...

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Really cool game i really liked it soo much but i'm afraid that if you start to what people want you may ruin the game in ur mind , do whatever you feel with your story ? DOM/SUB you can be Alpha fuck girls and all shit and when ur sub bar is high ofc ur going to get NTR so don't listen to anyone who hates anything just make the story you want to make not the story to please some of fans and good luck

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Story is good So far but we dominating path lovers missed one scene at the secretory so if its not a kinetic novel and there are sub/dom paths then there should be equal scenes for both fetishes fans so that one of them dont feel left out

in this episode there is full on femdom path or a dom(neutral so far) path

so as dev said there are sub/dom paths so if there are 5 femdom scenes there better be atleast 4 maledom scenes to keep the balance but if dev has second thoughtes they should state as it is gonna i am not insisting to change anything just make it clear what this will be (forced femdom or equaly distributed sub/dom paths)
Did you ever consider this is an 0.1 and he might make the 0.2 more Dom heavy? Kind of like a lot of devs have, Love update, Dom Update etc. He just didn't mention that? If we get to version .03 and the content is lopsided. Then that would be cause for concern if you are a Dom player. However, as I mentioned. This is an 0.1.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So even though it's a femdom game, there IS a Dom path for the MC to turn the tables? Or does the dom path refer to one of the NPCS?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So even though it's a femdom game, there IS a Dom path for the MC to turn the tables? Or does the dom path refer to one of the NPCS?
Look at the walkthrough, there are Dom points and Dom actions. So I'm willing to bet yes, but only BillyGames knows for sure how that will play out. You can ask him, or wait for the next update.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I don't understand I followed the walkthrough bit I still die in the end. Well I don't think Dom mc route helps as mc still dies even on Dom mc route at Helen's place.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well I don't understand I followed the walkthrough bit I still die in the end.
Best I can tell you is we will have to wait for the next update. I laid out everything that was in the code. As far as what Billy has planned I have no idea.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Well I don't understand I followed the walkthrough bit I still die in the end. Well I don't think Dom mc route helps as mc still dies even on Dom mc route at Helen's place.
you did not die, you were put to sleep and it's a part of the plot.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Story is good So far but we dominating path lovers missed one scene at the secretory so if its not a kinetic novel and there are sub/dom paths then there should be equal scenes for both fetishes fans so that one of them dont feel left out

in this episode there is full on femdom path or a dom(neutral so far) path

so as dev said there are sub/dom paths so if there are 5 femdom scenes there better be atleast 4 maledom scenes to keep the balance but if dev has second thoughtes they should state as it is gonna i am not insisting to change anything just make it clear what this will be (forced femdom or equaly distributed sub/dom paths)
As I explained in the spoiler under the overview, the game world and setting are femdom themed and the first episode will introduce the world and the characters and there will be exclusive SUB and DOM scenes and the game will branch out even more than just a simple sub and dom path. and there was only 1 sub scene that the mc got involved in Episode 1.
This is Episode 1, It's still early, Have patience and I'll keep every promise I make.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I like this game, it's really different from all the generic harem shit we can find here.
And there is very few femdom games so there you can make your place easily.
But if it's a real femdom game we shouldn't have a dom/sub path but a light/heavy femdom path.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes