4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
making ntr optional would be the best option i think
I'm a fan of NTR like many others, but there is also many haters of this fetish, so the NTR avoidable (or optional) is always the best choice to make all happy, with the choices in-game that leads to NTR well highlighted (like "Deliverance" for example)

Reactions: Johnny12

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
And there is very few femdom games

Are you serious? Trying to avoid the flaming rivers of femdom games on this site is as futile as trying to avoid the plague as a medieval peasant, I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of games on here have a gigantic pussy as the mc who gets dominated by every 3000 year old vampire loli they come across.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Not particularly a path, but we gonna have some of that.
Please no more sad faces :(
EDIT: About NTR to be honest, I personally don't mind it in the games that I play unless it's very heavy, but I can feel the hate of NTR.
I'm making this game for the people so I can just alter it so it's minimal to non-existent based on feedback.
You don't want feedback on this, trust me :p, its best that you go with your gut and your imagination here, if the story can entertain or demands a NTR scenario, then always go for it. IF it doesn't then don't add it.
Just like in the movies, you don't force a sex scene or nudity just for the sake of it, there has to be a reason for it and kid you not, the cheating scenes from the movie unfaithful are rock solid on the department, it will keep you entertained and horny for more as well as punish your conscience at the same time, evoking reactions where you want the debauchery of the wife to stop, but the horny side of yours want her to continue down the path decadence. Oh yeah, this is what I personally expect from an NTR themed game lol.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017

Are you serious? Trying to avoid the flaming rivers of femdom games on this site is as futile as trying to avoid the plague as a medieval peasant, I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of games on here have a gigantic pussy as the mc who gets dominated by every 3000 year old vampire loli they come across.
not really, they all have light femdom something like footjob or rape and that's it only like 10% have really femdom

Last edited:

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Never really played a true femdom game before, thought I would check it out, the graphics looked good, the font in the dialogue was same as a few other popular games and there was music at the loading screen. What could go wrong? Has to be good right. The humor was good, story interesting but I found out 100% that this kink is not for me. Wish you nothing but luck with the game, this is definitely different but not for everyone. Hard pass , JMO

Reactions: BillyGames

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
my antivirus is not letting me play the game, says its infected with "Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.2.fGW@aOodXDl" ?? idk whats that

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This is a great start. Bravo. Text, art, music. I liked it a lot.
Just to mess things up though, I've put Marcus as my name... Or Liam... What followed was surreal funny. Seriously though, dev don't change anything. Keep up the good work.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Just to mess things up though, I've put Marcus as my name... Or Liam... What followed was surreal funny. Seriously though, dev don't change anything. Keep up the good work.
I changed it just for you buddy, I'll upload the new release tomorrow morning or something with scene gallery and some fixes.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
ngnl i was expecting something really bad, femdom renpy games tend to be boring and repetitive but this was quite fun and enjoyable gj

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
I'm a special agent and my superiors never informed me that the ascendants are sexy dominatrix? well, In this case, i quit because i don't want to work with amateurs.
Abort mission. the battle is already lost. WE'RE FUCKED !!!

• Red Heart

Aleks_x

Oct 26, 2019
Finally proper femdom game ! :) I don't remember when I enjoyed playing this type of game so much. Good story, good humor, so much potential. I did not skip any dialogue, which is rare for me.
I just hope the next updates will cover my taste and my fetishes. Foot, ass licking was perfect. Are you planning add piss scenes in future? And please don't put any gay scenes in this game.

Just waiting patiently for the second episode ! :)

Last edited:

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Finally proper femdom game ! :) I don't remember when I enjoyed playing this type of game so much. Good story, good humor, so much potential. I did not skip any dialogue, which is rare for me.
I just hope the next updates will cover my taste and my fetishes. Foot, ass licking was perfect. Are you planning add piss scenes in future? And please don't put any gay scenes in this game.

Just waiting patiently for the second episode ! :)
I'm planning to add everything you could ever think of that is legal :)

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
A femdom game with a healthy dose of humor, great combination. Loved it! That intro is something else, pure silliness.:ROFLMAO:
Impressive initial release, interesting concept behind it. Keep it up!(y)

Reactions: tamzarian

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Same here, I am fully committed to being Marcus for the duration of this game. My favorite part was yelling at Billie that my name is Marcus after just yesterday yelling at him for calling me Marcus...

• Haha
Reactions: Basilicata
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes