4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Pait

May 17, 2018
This game is awesome. I have never laughed while fapping. Well, guess there is a first time for everything. Ps: tha fap part was 10/10.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BillyGames

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Same here, I am fully committed to being Marcus for the duration of this game. My favorite part was yelling at Billie that my name is Marcus after just yesterday yelling at him for calling me Marcus...
I'm glad you enjoyed it, but sadly I've fixed it :)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Not particularly a path, but we gonna have some of that.
Please no more sad faces :(
EDIT: About NTR to be honest, I personally don't mind it in the games that I play unless it's very heavy, but I can feel the hate of NTR.
I'm making this game for the people so I can just alter it so it's minimal to non-existent based on feedback.
Frankly, I am a HUGE fan of NTR, from mild to extreme. I would find it very sad if it was removed from your game. But I suppose in the end it depends on you, who are creating it, and how you react to the input of your fans, who may or may not agree with me on average.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
I hate femdom and bdsm. I don’t understand people who like it, play as a loser, obey, etc.
It’s a pity that this game with such a theme, cool models, the text is normal, the plot is good, the potential of the game is good, but because of the femdom I went to ignore.
There is going to be dom path and you can avoid being dominated with the right choices but the world is femdom themed and you can't avoid seeing others in submissive state.
To clarify you're going to see women with men/women slaves, and various cruel and humiliating acts toward men, in general men will be looked down upon.
Maybe you would enjoy the dom path alongside the game humor.
If not i'm sorry that this game is not for you.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
There is going to be dom path and you can avoid being dominated with the right choices but the world is femdom themed and you can't avoid seeing others in submissive state.
To clarify you're going to see women with men/women slaves, and various cruel and humiliating acts toward men, in general men will be looked down upon.
Maybe you would enjoy the dom path alongside the game humor.
If not i'm sorry that this game is not for you.
I do not care what happens to others. I think that there will not be a normal dominant, it will whatever have to obey (especially after what happened at the end of this version).
There is another similar game, at first it seemed that there was a normal dominant branch with freedom of choice, but after the second version there was a suspicion that this was only an appearance. I'll see what happens next, if I don’t like it, I will send it to ignore.)

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
A wonderful game for those who love dom/sub mechanics and even if this idea is not new, here we see a special presentation of the story - great style, not bad humor, easy going atmosphere. And personally, I'm glad that there another good femdom game. I hope in the future everything will remain so, only there will be more fetishes and kinks. I look forward to continuing)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A very good game with great humor and an interesting storyline! I'm really curious about future developments.

One question (and maybe I've missed something): why are all the ascendants so close to the MC now? By Helen's reaction I gathered they didn't know he was an Agent, so how come they were all around him? Is he that attractive?

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
A very good game with great humor and an interesting storyline! I'm really curious about future developments.

One question (and maybe I've missed something): why are all the ascendants so close to the MC now? By Helen's reaction I gathered they didn't know he was an Agent, so how come they were all around him? Is he that attractive?
by the end of episode 1 the only one that knows about the MC is Helen. why? It must be fate!
I just thought it's a nice way to introduce them by encountering them in different situations.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
by the end of episode 1 the only one that knows about the MC is Helen. why? It must be fate!
I just thought it's a nice way to introduce them by encountering them in different situations.
He must be the luckiest/unluckiest Agent of all.

• Red Heart

monsusa

Aug 5, 2019
Usually when games try to be funny they end up being cringey. This game still has those moments, but I still laughed especially about the crocs. I think you have a lot of potential with this. You're already setting it up for dom and sub options, but you could also have a counter where the mc choices conditioned him to just be sub to a specific person. Keep it up. Playing this actually convinced me to try my hand at making a game.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Usually when games try to be funny they end up being cringey. This game still has those moments, but I still laughed especially about the crocs. I think you have a lot of potential with this. You're already setting it up for dom and sub options, but you could also have a counter where the mc choices conditioned him to just be sub to a specific person. Keep it up. Playing this actually convinced me to try my hand at making a game.
This is the first time I write anything in my life, hopefully the cringey parts will diminish with time.
Even for me there were some cringey parts but maybe someone liked it, humor is perspective and very hard to write and appeal to everyone.
I'm planning on making a stat viewer maybe in the 3rd episode or so, about being sub/dom to a specific person, it's very hard to achieve because if what you meant for example having a mentor/owner/special someone it'll be very hard to create specific content for all the characters since there is a lot of them and there is sub/dom paths too and there is something new introduced in episode 2 will make that even a lot harder.
what I'm planning to do is there are going to be some moments with some characters where your choice will affect your relationship with that character in a positive or negative way and sometimes they will stack and they will grant you either some extra dialogue or extra moments in a scene and you can't have all of them for reasons you'll see in the future, for example when "bree waved at you".
That's how I'm going about personalizing a relationship.

Reactions: Aleks_x and -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This is the first time I write anything in my life, hopefully the cringey parts will diminish with time.
Even for me there were some cringey parts but maybe someone liked it, humor is perspective and very hard to write and appeal to everyone.
I'm planning on making a stat viewer maybe in the 3rd episode or so, about being sub/dom to a specific person, it's very hard to achieve because if what you meant for example having a mentor/owner/special someone it'll be very hard to create specific content for all the characters since there is a lot of them and there is sub/dom paths too and there is something new introduced in episode 2 will make that even a lot harder.
what I'm planning to do is there are going to be some moments with some characters where your choice will affect your relationship with that character in a positive or negative way and sometimes they will stack and they will grant you either some extra dialogue or extra moments in a scene and you can't have all of them for reasons you'll see in the future, for example when "bree waved at you".
That's how I'm going about personalizing a relationship.
will it be possible to go just full dom (or sub for those who like it)?
asking just because i'm not really into submission

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
hey dev was the part where we come to know that mc is hiding his communication device in a flower pot part of the fun cuz or was it serious cuz no agent in their right mind would hide their any device in a flower pot:ROFLMAO:
Of course it was part of the fun! There are going to be silly and goofy moments in the game just to make the player laugh but that doesn't mean the MC is stupid or dumb. you should take those moments for what they are and they don't affect the character personality.

Reactions: asehpe and AlphaBit

Aleks_x

Oct 26, 2019
When is the next game update? :) can you tell us?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I do not care what happens to others. I think that there will not be a normal dominant, it will whatever have to obey (especially after what happened at the end of this version).
There is another similar game, at first it seemed that there was a normal dominant branch with freedom of choice, but after the second version there was a suspicion that this was only an appearance. I'll see what happens next, if I don’t like it, I will send it to ignore.)
I got a feeling like that too especially after i couldn't really do anything to help the wife
Gonna give it a try, i'm not into sharing and stuff but the humor is good and it seems an intresting game so i'll see how it'll go

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes