4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My favourite Ascendants in order are.

#1:- Bree, reason why is she the perfect combo of CUTE & SEXY and the perfect amount of depravity and kinky lust, and I would LOVE to see her dominate the MC.

#2:- Valerie, reason why is that she looks sexy as hell and might be a little more romantic but dominant towards the MC if he flirted and acted submissive towards her.

#3:- Lita, her reason is that she is a truely sexy dominatrix and she can definitely easily dominate the MC.

#4:-Helen, simply because she is dark, sexy as all hell but dark, especially with corrupting the MCs wife and the way she treats them both

The head Ascendant is last but has potential to hit 3rd or 2nd place, mainly because she is the epitome of sexy dominant authority but currently has no content.

Granted the MCs wife Emma and his receptionist Carla are drop dead GORGEOUS, but the dominant personalities of the Ascendants put them at the top and are there to stay.

Anyway i really Love your work Billy, keep it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun and Aleks_x

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Waiting for an update to both content and walkthrough to play, def looks interesting

43rtrt

Nov 17, 2017
Big up for this game. I like it that even if i played submissive the character keeps his personality, can speak up, be sarcastic and isn't just plain wimp-ass looser who can say only 'yes miss' or so. Also crocs dude is legendary, that backflip.. lmao

Reactions: BillyGames

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Nice game.(y) I like the characters, the looks, the fetishes, the evolving plot with all the interesting options for the future.
Generally, I'm a big fan of femdom, hence I believe it is very easy for me to love it.

Normally I prefer a slow start with a lot of teasing and mind games. This game seems to progress really fast in the story and I hope that we don't see too many jumps and turns in the plot. I believe a well made series is better(or has more potential) than a well done movie. I believe it is a mistake to introduce all characters at the beginning and be open about who is an ascendant. I expect it would be way more interesting to not know what is going on and have some kind of tension with each character.
So for instance I'd love to see some "normal" start with the wife and learn on my own how she is sexual frustrated instead of just being told. Also I'd love to see some more interaction in the office and feel how the female coworker builds up some hate towards the MC, so it may be fearsome, when she gains some kind of power. And after a while of setting the world, the ascendants may come and turn that world into a femdom one. Slowly, but unstoppable. With a struggeling MC that gets more and more trapped in that femdom web.

For adult content I most often prefer that there are no fantasy or sci-fi elements and I also most often do not like gringy humor. I mean, I know all the references, but to me it does not fit. The first games I've developed had the same stupid humor, though. ;)

Anyways, all that what I wrote can't be changed anymore. You run a different style of game. For me it is still in the top10 of all games I'm now following.
And as always at the beginning I like to push my fetishes :LOL:: Hope to see more non consensual femdom and a lot of piss domination.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just thought of a story path for the Ascendants themselves.

What if the MC can seduce one of them into betraying their organization, then the rest of the ascnedants get crushed, after that the MC and his new Ascendant girlfriend leave the city to start a new life together. With the option for the MC to be either a submissive or equal/dominant from your choices.

It's Just an idea, still gonna love the submissive MC to the Acendant beauties endings, ESPECIALLY Bree.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes