4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
I got a feeling like that too especially after i couldn't really do anything to help the wife
Gonna give it a try, i'm not into sharing and stuff but the humor is good and it seems an intresting game so i'll see how it'll go
Let's just wait and see :) 6 or 7 or 8 weeks is not far ;)

Reactions: asehpe

Pait

May 17, 2018
I do not care what happens to others. I think that there will not be a normal dominant, it will whatever have to obey (especially after what happened at the end of this version).
There is another similar game, at first it seemed that there was a normal dominant branch with freedom of choice, but after the second version there was a suspicion that this was only an appearance. I'll see what happens next, if I don’t like it, I will send it to ignore.)
Ignoring just as most of the people will ignore your pointless whining i guess. What's wrong with people really

• Angry
Reactions: AlphaBit

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
That was really fun, pretty funny and it's always nice to see some femdom games, they're too rare. Can't wait to see how it continues!

About NTR some people really love it and some people really hate it, best is to make it an avoidable path. Or do that thing where you can switch it on or off when the game starts.

Pait

May 17, 2018
Expressing opinions and whining, different concepts.
I'm not gonna spam anymore than this but you said: "i hate this i hate that, make it more like this or i will ignore it". The hell do you think you are? Move on kid no one cares abot your tastes, choose something else. I don't like scat e.g. so i just avoid those type of games where scat is the main thing. I guess you have at least the ability to read the tags, so why coming here and whining in the first place?

• Angry

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
I'm not gonna spam anymore than this but you said: "i hate this i hate that, make it more like this or i will ignore it". The hell do you think you are? Move on kid no one cares abot your tastes, choose something else. I don't like scat e.g. so i just avoid those type of games where scat is the main thing. I guess you have at least the ability to read the tags, so why coming here and whining in the first place?
"i hate this i hate that, make it more like this or i will ignore it". And where did I say that? I repeat, I expressed my opinion about the game, and whine and think out any nonsense to my posts here you are.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not crazy about submissive nor do I want my mc to be cucked. That said i don't mind others get cucked and submit. So far I enjoy this one, but I am anxious. I hope you keep the dom path like this and I think this VN will be satisfying.

Best of luck with this unique game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So, I really love the game for the most part, but I have a legit hang up (actually its a literal phobia). I really can't stand smoking (I wish they would put a tag about it) and that one scene was...very extreme. I am trying super hard to not let that bother me, but is there going to be a lot of that moving forward?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
So, I really love the game for the most part, but I have a legit hang up (actually its a literal phobia). I really can't stand smoking (I wish they would put a tag about it) and that one scene was...very extreme. I am trying super hard to not let that bother me, but is there going to be a lot of that moving forward?
I'm sorry about that, I don't think I will have something like that again in the future or at least for episode 2, If I'm going to add it in the future I'll put a warning or make it skippable or something.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm sorry about that, I don't think I will have something like that again in the future or at least for episode 2, If I'm going to add it in the future I'll put a warning or make it skippable or something.
I'm all for creative vision and stuff, my hang up is not to take away from people that legit enjoy that content, I usually just kind of grin and bare it in most cases, this is just one of those things I really do need a heads up if its gonna happen a lot in the future. I really love the game though, that one scene aside, the humor and story and design are all things I'm greatly enjoying.

Reactions: BillyGames
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes