VN - Ren'Py - The Assistant [Ch.2.8] [Backhole]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tappp92

Excellent game. Really surprised how much I enjoyed it. Kind of had low expectations, but there are a lot of subtle elements to the art that make it stand out. Just changing the facial expressions during conversation make the game feel more "alive". The writing of the scenes is really erotic. The story is building to something and in a sensible way. We don't get to home base with everyone right away but that's okay. I will probably patron after another update, but definitely on the watch list.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

The story is ok, the art is good and the animations are well made. The game is good overall. Give it a shot. .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

oceanbobo4

Well done renders, creative kinks, dark sides everywhere. The domination and submission ideas are psychologically convincing. The story keeps the interest.

I'm not attracted to some of the older motherly type characters, and so, I skip through some of the material. You can (I think) reduce some of these interactions with your choices.

Overall, it's better than good; so I give it an excellent rating.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AryanKarthick

As of Chapter 1.5 it is amazing VN with a nice story similar to the dev previous game but without the Grinding Sandbox which is the only con in that game which makes this game 100 times better . This game has lots of female characters and we have different choices to progress the story with them . I don't mind playing the bad guy route to get some extra scenes and move along with the story even though I prefer romance in the games . I don't know whether this is going to be a Harem game or not but certain LI are okay with MC being with someone other than them .
    Overall it is pretty good start with nice story and characters , looking forward to future updates .
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Requiem131

The Assistant (chapter 1.5 version) is a pretty solid game. For starters, it's nice to have a story where the MC isn't in university, or moving to another city, or has amnesia. So, even though the story is not perfect (all girls get the hots for the MC since the start, which is a bit offputting) it does feel like a decently new one. Choices matter but sometimes not as much as I'd like (and, at least in one occasion, the dev actually tells you which option is recommended, which I find is a mistake). And, so far, the writing is pretty decent even though both languages sometimes get mixed.

Render quality is pretty nice, though a couple renders had minor glitches. Animations are not the best, not the worst, and are improving as the game advances. I played without music, so I can't comment on it, but there seemed to be no other sounds around. And a few minor bugs did happen but nothing too serious.

So, all in all, a game worth your time.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AbaddonR

This is the first "kind of" high quality in models and animations that includes the topics that it does. Loving it. Its not a perfect story or anything but its worth it all around. And THANK YOU for not having the overly huge boobs and worked out models in it either.

Cant wait for the next updates!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mixed feelings and understandable due to early stages of development. No objection regarding renders, models or animation. Like few others pointed out how the choices are more or less predetermined and i get it sometimes story demands but more often than not most choices until now are just for good boy/bad boy points and sometimes to act like creep. I would like choices to have actual substance to it, like they determines the extent of either success or damage to the course of the scene/story and not the character most of the time. Other than that the direction is pretty good and thankfully you guys didn't use sandbox mechanics unlike previous project so chin up. Can't wait for the next update.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

kartolas

Game is good, not bad things to point out but then, out of the blue, the MC accepts a deal, without giving the player the choice, to seduce a woman in exchange for money and sexual favors from his employer... and no, he's not blackmailed. There's a lot more but I think you get the point. If that's not your thing, Stay Away.

P.S. I was in the Good Guy route 14-1 with the bad choice being a subjective one...
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Reindog

Pretty good Ren'Py VN. Resolution is good, writing is OK, and the animations are reasonably smooth. For how short it is at the moment (1.1) there are a few of sex scenes, so if that's what you're here for, you're in luck. Honestly I look forward to where it goes.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Kurets

Poor and forced dialogue.
    Models are really nothing to write home about, especially in this day and age and facial expressions are a noticeable weak point.
    Story concept would work in a game but execution is not up to par here.
    I don't think that this has enough promise for me to be following the development any further.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

InfernoDante

A very promising start. Beautiful girls, an interesting plot and I guess most girls will fall for MC's charms.It's still early to assess how the plot will develop, but I'll keep an eye on the development of this game and, of course, support this dev in Patreon
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ChuckyF16

A very nice initial offering! Very nice artwork, lovely renders, a wide assortment of beautiful babes, interesting story, and good clean writing with very few typos (created in Spanish I believe....nicely translated). Some animations as well, and those are nicely done. Some excellent slow burn subjects, as well as some quick to the bed gals as well. Really enjoyed this initial version, and hoping to see much more very soon. Think I'll be checking out the Dev's patreon page as well.