Fan Art The Awakening fan art

• Thread starter Deleted member 1278482
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1278482

Anyone know the models please post their assets details.

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Seconded! In particular, I'm wondering if anyone has figured out the original "mom" assets? I for one prefer her to the current :D

D

Deleted member 1278482

The asset for the new character Juliet is Audrey.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
wait what can you explain??
Looks like that member no longer exists so they probably won't respond. I don't know if they were correct or if SLim actually did confirm what the base model was but if she is built on Tatum then that's what she's called on the Daz asset store.

Reactions: qwerty88@081

qwerty88@081

May 13, 2021
Looks like that member no longer exists so they probably won't respond. I don't know if they were correct or if SLim actually did confirm what the base model was but if she is built on Tatum then that's what she's called on the Daz asset store.
so thank you bro anyways do you know any base model from treasure of nadia

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I experimented a bit but doesn't look like it, even with a few changes. Only very experienced 3d artists like Vargas would be able to replicate the main milf. Even if it's tatum hd based, it's heavily modified.
Hey MilfMaster90. Thank you for your confidence on me. To be honest I don't know if I could have recreated her. I didn't analyze her model thoroughly but I'm not sure that Tatum is the correct base model. All I can say is that her skin is Sinisa Gen 8. ;)

Reactions: MilfMaster90

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Hey MilfMaster90. Thank you for your confidence on me. To be honest I don't know if I could have recreated her. I didn't analyze her model thoroughly but I'm not sure that Tatum is the correct base model. All I can say is that her skin is Sinisa Gen 8. ;)
Well, I'm pretty sure you can recreate almost any model :D, I've seen the difficulty of your renders and you immediately identified the skin here. I know it's time consuming and hard to identify assets, I've tried this many times.