Fan Art The Awakening fan art

• Thread starter Deleted member 1278482
  • Start date

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Update:
- 99% sure the original mom base model is (and likely only tweaks to boobs + butt)
- The materials probably aren't Tatem or Chanel ... but the only Mousso character I can find with matching cheek freckle is ... it'd be cool to find the right material, but I'd assume pretty much anything's gonna look good :love:

- Also, the hair is

Just head.png

Last edited:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Update:
- 99% sure the original mom base model is (and likely only tweaks to boobs + butt)
- The materials probably aren't Tatem or Chanel ... but the only Mousso character I can find with matching cheek freckle is ... it'd be cool to find the right material, but I'd assume pretty much anything's gonna look good :love:

View attachment 2004750
I'm gonna try today and see how it looks, thanks for the good work.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Update:

View attachment 2004750
no idea how you obtained this, Leony base with Juniper mix looks like this. Doesn't look like her:

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
MilfMaster90 What are you referring to when you say "no idea how you obtained this"? Do you think it's a different model/sculpt?
As I said, I'm not at all certain about the materials - Juniper was the only one I could find of Mousso's with a freckle on the upper-left cheekbone.

(and if you're wondering where the pic is from, it's grabbed from the game for reference so that others can try and find the right textures ;))

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
MilfMaster90 What are you referring to when you say "no idea how you obtained this"? Do you think it's a different model/sculpt?
As I said, I'm not at all certain about the materials - Juniper was the only one I could find of Mousso's with a freckle on the upper-left cheekbone.

(and if you're wondering where the pic is from, it's grabbed from the game for reference so that others can try and find the right textures ;))
I thought you made the pic :D and I was like wow that’s close.

Richard Fappington

Donor
Jul 30, 2018
looks awesome, can you share some details about how you did it ? or share the render file, thank you.
  • Face morph from with some slight manual adjustments.
  • Skin from (it comes with multiple, believe I used "Clear Shaved" option as it keeps the beauty marks near mouth without most of the other blemishes).
  • Pretty sure the eyes are from a character but I didn't seem to have the right one to match exactly so I used closest I had.
  • For the hair I used .
  • I didn't give a huge amount of attention to the body shape, just winged it with a bunch of utility morphs.

Reactions: MilfMaster90

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I don't know DAZ, but I think the character Abby and Cece (Leap Of Faith ) is the same model.
Maybe I'm wrong.

1.jpg 2.jpg

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
  • Face morph from with some slight manual adjustments.
  • Skin from (it comes with multiple, believe I used "Clear Shaved" option as it keeps the beauty marks near mouth without most of the other blemishes).
  • Pretty sure the eyes are from a character but I didn't seem to have the right one to match exactly so I used closest I had.
  • For the hair I used .
  • I didn't give a huge amount of attention to the body shape, just winged it with a bunch of utility morphs.
abby-test1.png
Tried some settings you mentioned, looks similar to the game character but still something is missing.