Ren'Py The Beginning of End [v0.2.0] [The Art Of Suicide Games]

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
For me i try to get the event in the school Main Story but nothing happens and the shower thing with the Mother also doesnt trigger and for the other 2 girls it says WIP. How can i unlock the rest?

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
For me i try to get the event in the school Main Story but nothing happens and the shower thing with the Mother also doesnt trigger and for the other 2 girls it says WIP. How can i unlock the rest?
Santa madre de dios, no problem, I will try to help you but I apologize in advance because my English is not very good.

The third main story event requires nothing, you can access it on Friday but only after you have studied in the classroom,
in the case of the sister, there are no events for her in this update.

For the bath event it has to be on Tuesday at bedtime, but for this you need 1 submission point or 5 affection points, the submission point is obtained in the event where you help the mother in the kitchen, in If you have not obtained the submission point, you can obtain the affection points by helping the mother in the kitchen every morning.

Now in the case of the girlfriend events, don't worry, it says WIP because my tasks screen is very basic so the tasks don't update very well, but in short to unlock those events you need to complete the school event in the main story, in this event you must save the teacher, this way you can access the bride's events, if my explanation is a little confusing I also apologize, sometimes I am very bad at explaining.

Reactions: PippinTook

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
Santa madre de dios, no problem, I will try to help you but I apologize in advance because my English is not very good.

The third main story event requires nothing, you can access it on Friday but only after you have studied in the classroom,
in the case of the sister, there are no events for her in this update.

For the bath event it has to be on Tuesday at bedtime, but for this you need 1 submission point or 5 affection points, the submission point is obtained in the event where you help the mother in the kitchen, in If you have not obtained the submission point, you can obtain the affection points by helping the mother in the kitchen every morning.

Now in the case of the girlfriend events, don't worry, it says WIP because my tasks screen is very basic so the tasks don't update very well, but in short to unlock those events you need to complete the school event in the main story, in this event you must save the teacher, this way you can access the bride's events, if my explanation is a little confusing I also apologize, sometimes I am very bad at explaining.
Thanks i will try this and see if i can continue. Ok it worked and reached also the end of Main Story waiting for new update.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was thinking about trying the game, but the first image simply made me think that it might not be a good idea.

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-30 012040.png

I don't like BDSM or anything like that.

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
No new Patreon post since the Public Release (November 28, 2023) nor any news on Itch.

Probably abandoned.
I have not abandoned this project, what happened is that I have not been able to organize myself very well with my time, for which I apologize, and I have not made publications on patreon because the truth is I am new with this and I don't know what to publish, even so What I have to say is that the update is almost here, I cannot give a specific release date because I have two events left to illustrate in addition to the fact that I need to make the translation into English, again I apologize for my lack of constancy with the updates. (sorry for my bad English)

• Hey there
Reactions: PippinTook

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
The Beginning Of End-0.1.5

Good afternoon or evening, for those who still follow this thread, I am the developer of the game, and I am just here to tell you that update 0.2.0 is ready. On my Patreon, leave information about this update in case you are interested, below I will leave you the links to download, thank you for your attention, and sorry for the delay xD

Download links:

Windows version:

Mac version:

Android version:

Reactions: yoyomistro

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The Beginning Of End-0.1.5

Good afternoon or evening, for those who still follow this thread, I am the developer of the game, and I am just here to tell you that update 0.2.0 is ready. On my Patreon, leave information about this update in case you are interested, below I will leave you the links to download, thank you for your attention, and sorry for the delay xD

Download links:

Windows version:

Mac version:

Android version:
I have several questions: Is it a harem type game? Is there BDSM in the game? Can it be avoided? I hope the game doesn't have NTR or sharing (i.e. I hope there aren't other guys having sex with the LIs, or really anyone) Will it have lesbian content? Can it be avoided?

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
is it an actual sandbox or the fake sandbox like in Lessons in Love?
At first my intention is for it to be a sandbox and I will do my best to make it a sandbox, but I can't guarantee anything in this regard, since being my first game there are things that look easy and probably are. , but it is difficult for me to do them, I apologize if the answer is not what you expected.

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
At first my intention is for it to be a sandbox and I will do my best to make it a sandbox, but I can't guarantee anything in this regard, since being my first game there are things that look easy and probably are. , but it is difficult for me to do them, I apologize if the answer is not what you expected.
Regarding the question of the harem and BDSM, yes they are going to be in the game and yes they will be optional, everything will depend on the points of love, lust, corruption and submission that you get, as well as at some point in the history of each character I will try to have questions that let you know if you want to move in some direction or just want to leave the characters as they are, as for NTR he will probably implement it, but it would only be netori, I'm not too sure about this yet, it will all depend on whether the players want me to add this type of content or not and if it is added it will also be completely optional and as for the lesbian content I still don't know, as I said in the NTR point everything will depend on what the players ask me for and If lesbian content is added, it will also be optional. In conclusion, the answer to your questions, regardless of whether any content is added or not, is that they will be completely optional. If there is any part of my answer that you do not understand, let me know. Sorry, I'm using Google Translate to give the answers in English since this language is difficult for me to learn.