Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio] Multi-Mod [DarkAssassin]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Looks like you've cut the contents of label nina_scene1: instead of copying, which results in completely skipping the scene if player choses
Well... it looks like there's no one at the entrance.

Reactions: cuteelf

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
selecting Choose both actually makes you miss scenes later, example: Choose Both in 1st assignment with Sophia?Vanessa and then later Sophia doesnt show you the 3rd (sexiest) dress later when you go shopping

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
[Resolved]For some reason, 7z does not recognize the file "1412528_TheBestDaysofOurLives-0.4-Mod.zip" as a zip file. I tried re-downloading and I still get the same error. On the OP it says the file is 202KB. But the download is 127KB. Not sure why. Any ideas?

It's fixed now. Thanks!

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you so much for the best advice in this game.
Out of all those babes, some are not that into us.
tried to add Vanessa scenes even if you are not on her path. but the game will break. Dev made sure this game is not harem

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This update has a lot of Vanessa contents. If you are not on her path, I suggest you to start a New Game and choose all Vanessa Paths. oh, and don't start a relation with Sophia. :WutFace:

Ah, you see, now you're making me want to start a path with Sophia, just to see how bad it can be. ;):LOL: But seriously, thank you for doing this.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes