• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
still cant do the dol'guldur
Your gonna find out that, you'll never make it to the point where you can get too that underground castle because of not being able to get enough water to make it to the point where you can enter the place and too get to dol'guldur you have to get past the ogre, then you can enter the desert

Reactions: Tjop
Jun 30, 2021
Left a review of this wonderful game.
Wanted to share a few points.
Noted the frequent place on the map where you can trap a dryad, hopefully someone will save time.
1654549157580.png

Funny reference to the first The Witcher. Does anyone remember Wyzima?
1654549205090.png
There are several times in this dialogue with the sister where anon occurs instead of the protagonist's name.
1654549502739.png

Did anyone discover this peeping scene of the elf milf? :love:
1654549602420.png

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I got the bug where Rhebus won't take my honey so I'm stuck in the evil spirit questline. Will this fuck me over with any of the other quests? Do I need to go back a few hours in my saves or can I just keep going and ignore it?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Left a review of this wonderful game.
Wanted to share a few points.
Noted the frequent place on the map where you can trap a dryad, hopefully someone will save time.
View attachment 1855210

Funny reference to the first The Witcher. Does anyone remember Wyzima?
View attachment 1855213
There are several times in this dialogue with the sister where anon occurs instead of the protagonist's name.
View attachment 1855230

Did anyone discover this peeping scene of the elf milf? :love:
View attachment 1855241
How are you getting the last pic man?
Pls, tell me.

• Love
Reactions: Tjop and WackedWu
Aug 15, 2021
One year of development i thought this game have decent enough product but its kinda short. But Hey, its nice game though Made me laugh a lot ! i haven't laughed like that many years !
Edit: Don't even ask what did i laugh to i forgotten what was it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
this is great game. but i can't click consumbles or other tabs other than weapons in inventory on windowed mode. is this know bug or are there any fixes?

Reactions: Mr.Hide
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes