rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
Who's the third person you need to get to pose? I've done the barkeep and the blacksmith, but the Keeper's assistant told me off for asking, the witch/Emily don't have that option and Amelia is the only other girl I can talk to. Also, despite having cleared Emily's purehorn quest, I can never access the Keeper's house in the mornings because it says I need to clear that. I'm suspecting the instructor chick is the third but I can't visit her if she's only available in the mornings.

o0TRIM0o

Feb 9, 2018
Where do I find the book "Andrew Segedowski: The witch - the first wish" (second it list) in the Kate quest line?

Reactions: hecom

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Fucking hell this game surprised me. There's actual (and good) gameplay to this and the art...my god, the art. The women are absolutely amazing. I don't know how the MC walks around them all the time without fainting from not enough blood to the brain. This game's a gem.

Just one, major problem: not enough content with the mom. Don't you dare abandon the game before the MC can get her on her back a few times! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jerikk

Dec 20, 2021
seems like I found a bug where I followed the witch's instruction to go to Rhebus but didn't have honey for him right away. Now when I go back to him I don't have any other option that to nevermind and continue on my journey

Reactions: Bastod

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0.06
from 1 GB to 150 MB
Pixeldrain
and android port v0.06

Pixeldrain
have a nice one ;)
Thank you soo much for this one, amazing work! :)

Done kate's quest, but can't get her to pose as the option is not there? Tjop

What's the transformation tag about?

An exception has occurred

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: broken_division

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
whats the transformation about? please tell me we dont turn into a chick or something like that?

only 1 animation added? no story progress on another characters?

Is Qasia not interactive?

Old saves work with the previous built. If its an older build then you need to restart.

The mummies in the temple are too strong.

Reactions: Meowmadam

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Also, I figured people who come to the temple would be decently strong so I made the mummies stronger, and you may have a point in that they are too strong. I will see what others think as well. Thank you for the feedback! :)
I thought the difficulty of the mummies was okay. But I do think the was too many fights with snakes in the desert.

csaszar

Aug 12, 2020
If you manage to reach the desert. I forget what step will get the yellow dye. (Maybe the first one)
You must do the Bandit merchant's quest.
First, he will ask us to a nearby oasis to carry freshwater to him. [Oasis near the town]
Second, he tells us to investigate the dungeon in the north of the town (same column as the near town oasis).
** This has powerful Mummies that even high-level players still struggle with. (And one boss)
All quests after getting dyes need to return to Amelia before proceeding to the next step.
The yellow dye seems bugged for me. Whenever i go to the temple in the desert i get a message telling me to give the first dye to Ameila and when i go to Amelia i dont have the option to give her any dye (gave her the first one already).
Anyone got a solution?

csaszar

Aug 12, 2020
The yellow dye seems bugged for me. Whenever i go to the temple in the desert i get a message telling me to give the first dye to Ameila and when i go to Amelia i dont have the option to give her any dye (gave her the first one already).
Anyone got a solution?

Found it myself. Just had to sneak peak on her during the night. After that it worked as intended

Reactions: Mr.Hide
Jan 30, 2021
Yes it is! It's something that inspired me back when I was a kid. A more fringe one for sure - so honestly, I didn't expect anyone to pick it up. Very good notice there mister Francesco! :)
I think both "Keeper of the Sevent Keys" albums fit perfecty the narrative of your game that's why I immediately thought of that; furthermore, both of them are two among my favourite albums so it wasn't very difficult for me to spot this little tribute ;)

P.S. I take this opportunity to say that yours are some of the best original artwork, along with those of boobsgame (dev of "Warlock and Boobs"), I've seen so far on this site that point towards a more "realistic" style :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes