Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
man, I completely forgot about the training girl. thanks. I have the lv 15 blood blade already
Well, you don't need to rush the boss.
Open to the boss room and retreat to rest and fight it anew. (Snake can be one-shot by blood blade light attack)
And Its attack buff can kill the boss very quickly.

Reactions: Tjop

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
quest window is bugged and transports u to the beyond when u close it
also rings are auto equipped or what?

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
With all due respect, I really like playing the game ...... but, too me it like you don't want anyone to move forward to get to the (JUICY PARTS) of the game, I understand a degree of difficulty too get something good, but this is ridiculous

Reactions: SteppenBro

nignig69420

May 31, 2022
My game glitches when I fuck the witch after giving her the ingredients for the glue. Does anoyone know how to fix that

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
With all due respect, I really like playing the game ...... but, too me it like you don't want anyone to move forward to get to the (JUICY PARTS) of the game, I understand a degree of difficulty too get something good, but this is ridiculous
The game mechanics are starting from talking to them in the sage home.
- Woman with glasses will give you money depending on how many things you find on the journey.
*Simply walk in the beyond in both forest and desert map, kills more mops, action and many more will count the score for exchange.
- Pink-hair woman will boost your status by spending money. (The more the status the more advantage you get in battle)
- Weapons have their own ability. Some are related to status (deals more damage on STR/AGI), and some are related to your HP (spend hp to deal more damage).
* Also your need to equip the weapon for mastery of the weapon to the max for maximum benefits. (Currently max 15 and very easy to do)

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes