jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I"m running into a crash when I try to leave Dol'Goldur after speaking to the queen and getting the diary for this new release. Anyone else hit that?

xxxpyre

Jul 25, 2020
anyone else never able to make it to the other town on the other side of the desert or am i dumb? (for the queens quest)

Reactions: jdtwk123

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
tile has no attribute x_posPlayer... and fail getting into the desert. Ignoring gets you half a screen, then it just fails.

UruZai

Sep 10, 2019
How do you use the items in your backpack, I can't seem to click the waterskin, and keeps on dying at the desert.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do you use the items in your backpack, I can't seem to click the waterskin, and keeps on dying at the desert.
If you die of thirst that means you wandered too far and your waterskin got empty. You need to wander from oasis to oasis.

Reactions: UruZai

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
So... about the mushroom. I was able to pick it up once, but you need it twice. And it doesn't seem to spawn anymore. Any other place than at the mushroom man's tile to find the purple capped shroom?

Reactions: Ebin de pepis

xttr

Apr 1, 2018
I'm getting the same problem. What was the file that fixed it?
So i wasted about an hour trying to figure out how the inventory works in this game... And then found item definitions in global variables
Basically all you have to do is open console, type something like this
Code:
fgfgfgfg=purehorn
purehorn=mushroom
Then you just need to buy "purehorns" from Emily, and type "purehorn=fgfgfgfg" in console
am actually crying rn

Last edited:
Reactions: NoLife GamingOnly

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Need flowers
Venture into the beyond
Only find flowers I don't need
Ah, finally one I need
Dryad appears
Dryad kills me
Respawn with no money or flower
Repeat ad nauseum

That's it, I'm out.
Too bad, lovely art.
it's not that annoying bro just grind a bit for stats and some save scum lole also Emily will sell the flowers after you have done the initial quest (gotta have them 2 at the time and there's a free one on the bottom left corner on the screen before the big beyond entrace screen)

Reactions: Tjop

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
So it shows everything at 100% (last mission was getting all the dyes for the sister) except for the Spirit one. It shows 0% but all the text there is strikethrough. I met that mushroom guy earlier in the story and I also placed traps on the ocean tile (marked) but never catches anything. Also weird, no matter what path I go I end up pretty quickly at the northern or Western portal, like I cannot get to the abandoned camp on the left it seems like. Not sure if that is intended but anyway, how do I capture the spirit?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes