inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I'm getting exception errors any time I move in the desert. I think it's taking the place of the descriptive text.

Keyra

Feb 18, 2019
Just missing one image and i only can see one hint in 66 pages:end Amelia career of art,i did it,but nothing happens.Thank you for your help .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
very grindy, makes you feel like game has some content, while it's not.
while the art style seems nice, the animation is on a level of old flash games if not worse.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Amelia's progression is a bit messed up. While you're delivering her the dyes, you'll unlock midnight scenes with her (blowjob and sex through the hole in her door), but those can be unlocked before you call Kate to pose.

So the issue is that after a few times Kate poses, Amelia will talk to the MC and act as if they never did anything before. She acts "disgusted" when the MC blows his load under his shorts, and then even the MC acts surprised when she starts sucking him off, because she's his sister.

All of that would be fine, if the midnight scenes weren't unlocked prior to that moment. Those scenes did feel like they came out of nowhere too.

This game is excellent though, I love the writing, humor and art style, they're easily the best things about this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillDahl

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
This image is in the big beyond but i cant find it,can someone help me?:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got it :)
It is the bird tun to the girl.
If my memory sever me right, you need to feed the bird in birdhouse (outside the town before the city gate)
Then travel to the glassland above the lake. (I forget the exact location)

Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
Still trying to figure out how to unlock the sister bath scene, game tells me she's there but when I go and peek its the mother.
Stuck with the Orc as well, as I always get the BJ scene

1676053363391.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
NTR?: NO. Big fan of that start :ROFLMAO:. Anyway, I'm new here and I would like to know if this game is updated regularly or it's another The Manor or What a Legend. Also if it's near its final release or not. Could anyone answer?

Reactions: doodledingle88

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Where do i find the magical gem the wicth is looking for? I know this has been said before, but this game REALLY needs a guide.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
NTR?: NO. Big fan of that start :ROFLMAO:. Anyway, I'm new here and I would like to know if this game is updated regularly or it's another The Manor or What a Legend. Also if it's near its final release or not. Could anyone answer?
Hi, the game usually gets an update every 4 to 6 months. Most recent news in Patreon were posted on Jan 31st.

Games with such quality hand drawn 2D art take long to produce, this is not a factory mass-produced 3D game with standard models :)

Reactions: Firehole and Valila
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes