itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This was one of the very few games I looked forward to every update, but for some reason it never managed to take off. I honestly think the dev just gave up or something happened, hopefully the former.

Regardless, I don't have any high hopes if this game will be continued as much as I'd like to see it happen. I was really looking forward to the mom content too...

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
This was one of the very few games I looked forward to every update, but for some reason it never managed to take off. I honestly think the dev just gave up or something happened, hopefully the former.

Regardless, I don't have any high hopes if this game will be continued as much as I'd like to see it happen. I was really looking forward to the mom content too...
Very hard to say, I'm hoping. Just because the art in this was incredible. Tjop might have burned out which can cause you too feel sick, I know from experience. But hopefully the passion will return. And if it a physical health issue I do hope Tjop is doing well regardless if this will be continued or not.

Reactions: larry69 and sava75

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Last time I spoke to Tjop was back in April and they were doing much better health-wise, they were very focused on the game and redesigning the combat system, which was quite challenging. I was able to see some teaser assets of the new content and it's simply amazing. So I highly doubt they abandoned this project. It's just that communication to the public is not their strenght and want to focus all the time in finishing the update :)

I'm very confident that sooner rather than later we will hear some news

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
Last time I spoke to Tjop was back in April and they were doing much better health-wise, they were very focused on the game and redesigning the combat system, which was quite challenging. I was able to see some teaser assets of the new content and it's simply amazing. So I highly doubt they abandoned this project. It's just that communication to the public is not their strenght and want to focus all the time in finishing the update :)

that, man, is a great news

Aug 18, 2019

i really hope you're not just lying for attention, because those would be some great news. why aren't they communication this to the public though?

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
i really hope you're not just lying for attention, because those would be some great news. why aren't they communication this to the public though?
Why would I lie for attention? :) They just want to focus on the update and finish it so they can deliver something before they communicate to the public whatever happened or caused the silence or lack of news.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

This... This is beautiful, this should be in a museum. What happened to Tjop anyway? I know he was ill or something...

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Look at tjop acc, some users spamming him/her for the game clues instead of asking for help in this Thread. If you couldn't find that annoying, I don't know what is

Reactions: Topo_Gigio
Aug 18, 2019
I spoke to Tjop yesterday and yes, it's just what I said. So you'll get news once the new release is ready and available
can you post a screenshot? sorry i don't mean to be pry but i do find that very doubtful especially considering the fact that at least two people tried to contact tjop on pateron unsuccessfully. i think if you do then everyone here would be satisfied knowing that the game is still ongoing.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Either he's genuine and Tjop is working on an update or he's making it up and we don't know. In either case Tjop will continue working on it or not and we can't complain really. He shared with us beyond just his patreons his incredible art style and a fun story. We all hope to get to see more of it and if we are lucky we shall. In this dawning age of teach an AI to mimic artists 2d art like his was mana from the heavens.

Reactions: forrestfreak
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes