Aug 18, 2019
the dev is very much still alive, stays off the grid for the most part, but claims that the updates are coming. whether or not that is true i guess only time will tell

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
This one? another question how much content is there? is the game worth a play if its on hold?
There is a LOT of content, mostly gameplay though. Even if you plan on cheating, this is going to take its time.

There is no sex with the MC's mother yet (probably starting next update), and a bit of early sexual content with the sister.

Well the dev has also improved his art skills massively during development. So there may be some discrepancy between earlier drawings and the latest updates; the more you progress the better it gets.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Well the dev has also improved his art skills massively during development. So there may be some discrepancy between earlier drawings and the latest updates; the more you progress the better it gets.
Some of the initial art (for example the lake peeping scenes) have been entirely redrawn and will come in the next update. They are gorgeous, you'll see!

Aug 18, 2019
Probably in a big christmas bundle, alongside brand new updates for Dandy Boy Adventures, Bones' Tales: The Manor, Dual Family, and Patronus

Well maybe christmas 2024... or 2025... or 2026?
this is a very different situation, though, i think. this game is nowhere big enough for the dev to "take the money and run", and from what content there is in the game and the brief interaction i had with the dev themselves it genuinely seems like they are passionate about the game. i really wish they would be more transparent.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
this is a very different situation, though, i think. this game is nowhere big enough for the dev to "take the money and run", and from what content there is in the game and the brief interaction i had with the dev themselves it genuinely seems like they are passionate about the game. i really wish they would be more transparent.
Just a lil' joke about some game updates people were expecting years ago

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Any news about the new update? I hope the dev gets better. Need more 2D games like this.
There are some rumors about secret development behind the scenes. But so far these are just rumors.

I could imagine anything, including the dev being dead and his identity stolen (ukraine war?).
Or simply the good old "vanishing act" which the patreon game devs are famous for.

So unless there is a post on Patreon with new art previews, or even a game update, i'd say any speculation is as good as any other.

Keeping in mind that this dev used to post very regularily on patreon, then after a sickness post there's been total silence for 1 year now.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
There are some rumors about secret development behind the scenes. But so far these are just rumors.

I could imagine anything, including the dev being dead and his identity stolen (ukraine war?).
Or simply the good old "vanishing act" which the patreon game devs are famous for.

So unless there is a post on Patreon with new art previews, or even a game update, i'd say any speculation is as good as any other.

Keeping in mind that this dev used to post very regularily on patreon, then after a sickness post there's been total silence for 1 year now.
IDK if there's a running joke Im missing, but whatever the reason I hope the development of this game will continue.

I love the 2D art of thick big tiddies women in this game.

Aug 18, 2019

wait, the dev's ukrainian?

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
Just finished the game, although I've got to admit that the beginning of the game was a little annoying to me, the more I progressed through the game, the more I loved playing it. This art style is extraordinary. Best wish to the dev, my man. I hope you will come back the your project soon and thank you for a great game!

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes