Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I cannot start the spirit quest, I checked you completed save and in the guide it said I should go ask Hadria, but when i do, there is no dialogue option.
Also how to get the dryan scene?
Also also how do you find the orc and goat looking women?
PS: Great gane
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Really good game spent a few hours and now I think I explored everything.
The only problem for me is that you're not sure what to do to start a quest, I sometimes had to try going everywhere to trigger something new.
I don't think there is a gallery so it also could be good to add one.
Some sex scene feels empty, the art is good but the lack of dialogue makes it feel incomplete.

And is there any content with the mom please? She asked for some tea for her friend and then nothing

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I've encountered a bug. Ever since I met the demon whenever I close the secondary Knowledge menu (i.e. the list of things you need to do; e.g train with the witch) I'm dumped out in the Beyond!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Defeated the orc and only to fuck her tits or let her go. Nothing happens when I defeat the Satyr.
You can only do the Orc's tits, unless you lose. Then she fucks you and kills you. If you kill the Satyr, then you can fuck her in the ass and pussy.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone know how I find these last 4 images?
1) i'm pretty sure you can't unlock it (Amelia bathing naked)
2) you must lose the battle against orc
3) you must lose the battle against satyr
4) go to explore Big Beyond -> north -> actions -> Pet the dove. -> west -> north -> west -> north (probalby it won't be triggered if you have turned on skip repeat text in the beyond in your preferences - this might be bug)

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
*Spoiler alert- there may be several clues here* I need your help peeps. Sock Glue incomplete, Have taken Emily to the forest for many days, searching and cannot find her witch mother again. Trained strength 3x, agility 3x, have glyphed sword, sacrificial dagger (spoiler) which is probably why the evil spirit keeps chasing after me. I have killed the evil spirit 3x. Killed the Dire wolf 3x, the Craken like Tentacle beast once, ran away from the troll 2x. Do I have to kill the troll before progressing? Since I cannot carry more than 3 logs at a time, is there some use for the used axe from the blacksmith. Since I do not know when the evil spirit will attack me (usually near the caves) I don't know if I am supposed to equip the sacrificial dagger ahead of those attacks to permanently kill her? Got the tea for mom, and gave it to Sister. Have not completed the art quest to the fat garibaldi after initial shoe glue deal, and witch formula update after emerald. So a walkthrough is greatly needed from someone that has gotten deeper into this.

Ok I found a map in the inventory using the arrow keys and the A D keys.... which led me to the Witch Mom in the forest and succeeded in taking Emily to her.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You can only do the Orc's tits, unless you lose. Then she fucks you and kills you. If you kill the Satyr, then you can fuck her in the ass and pussy.
I have killed the sytire several times but no sex resulted. Had some with the harpies, but not the spear fighting sytr.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I have exactly the same problem word for word. Emily says she will be at the blacksmiths spot at night but never shows up.
I rolled back when I met Celise so as not to ruin the story. But now I can't seem to trigger her.
Do you have any Idea of where she's supposed to be?
Emily said she would be at the Blacksmith at midnight not night, and she was not in the blacksmiths store proper she was just outside the town next to the blacksmith when I found her and took her to the beyond several times.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Emily said she would be at the Blacksmith at midnight not night, and she was not in the blacksmiths store proper she was just outside the town next to the blacksmith when I found her and took her to the beyond several times.
I found the Clock/Time system awkward, sometimes it moved on other times not.
Anyway after the conversation with Emily I only found her at the Town entrance, then we went to meet her mother.
Problem was I could never trigger her at the Blacksmith spot no matter how late I went and therefore never met Celise properly, only by going to the second door of the Palace. Not a big problem, i'll be better prepared the next playthrough

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
*Spoiler alert- there may be several clues here* I need your help peeps. Sock Glue incomplete, Have taken Emily to the forest for many days, searching and cannot find her witch mother again. Trained strength 3x, agility 3x, have glyphed sword, sacrificial dagger (spoiler) which is probably why the evil spirit keeps chasing after me. I have killed the evil spirit 3x. Killed the Dire wolf 3x, the Craken like Tentacle beast once, ran away from the troll 2x. Do I have to kill the troll before progressing? Since I cannot carry more than 3 logs at a time, is there some use for the used axe from the blacksmith. Since I do not know when the evil spirit will attack me (usually near the caves) I don't know if I am supposed to equip the sacrificial dagger ahead of those attacks to permanently kill her? Got the tea for mom, and gave it to Sister. Have not completed the art quest to the fat garibaldi after initial shoe glue deal, and witch formula update after emerald. So a walkthrough is greatly needed from someone that has gotten deeper into this.
Wow! a lot of holes lol.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
How can I go to the temple with Queen daughter ? The only way to go to the temple is from Beyond. But it say that i need to go to the temple and after to Beyond. Any1 have the same problem?

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Wow! a lot of holes lol.
Oh cool, I have set a lot of traps, nothing yet though. Taking a break now, it said I reached the end of this update. But I haven't trapped the evil spirit. I went in search of the good side spirit, and figured out what seems to irk the evil spirit, somehow thinks its protecting the woods....

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes