• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Ok, I see.
Importing a 100% save, does not enable it. So I guess, you'll need to actually do it yourself.
Do you unlock it early? Think one could to play to unlock it, then switch to a 100% save and have all the scenes available?
To see the gallery, you have to visit the temple. Early ? Not really no. And I don't know about using other person's saves. I never do.

Reactions: Tjop

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Ok, I see.
Importing a 100% save, does not enable it. So I guess, you'll need to actually do it yourself.
Do you unlock it early? Think one could to play to unlock it, then switch to a 100% save and have all the scenes available?
The gallery is the pool in the temple. It shows random new images in the day and is a gallery in the night

Reactions: Topo_Gigio and Tjop

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Love the unique art, and the Beyond is nice, but the grind really needs work. Story is really good, and the books are a nice touch, especially the length.
Between money and the dying to get XP this needs to be balanced out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Topo_Gigio and Tjop

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Picking a bunch of plants causes her to attack you, then you get the quest.
The venomous snakes are only at the poisoned waters in the northern desert.
Man and how do you kill that damn spirit? Is making my progress an horror and i'm losing money every time I try to advance in the Big Beyond

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Man and how do you kill that damn spirit? Is making my progress an horror and i'm losing money every time I try to advance in the Big Beyond
Get the etched steel sword, raise your skill to the max with it, train your stats (the strength and agility ring help too) and smash her to bits in a couple of blows. Until then, avoid picking plants.

Reactions: KillerBee487

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Get the etched steel sword, raise your skill to the max with it, train your stats (the strength and agility ring help too) and smash her to bits in a couple of blows. Until then, avoid picking plants.
Great man, i followed your hint and the etched steel sword is turning out to be very effective. I'm stucked now trying to find the 3 hints of the Midnight tree. I found two of them (the fungus and the yellow roots) Any idea about the third hint?

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey buddie, here once again. I finally dealt with the spirit and I finally arrovied to the desert. I think i almost complete all the content avaiable at this point, but i'm struggling in the capture of the spirit. Any advice? I'm really enjoying the game, but i'm gonna get depresed once i finally see 100% in all characters.
Hope you can help me!

MRC

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, how did u get the blue djinn?
There's a well in the desert area entrance that you can toss coins into, if you have a lucky coin you can use it to summon the genie/djinn and get a small scene thought the option for doing so only appeared after completing a few quests in the area. You can get at least one lucky coin by capturing and subsequently freeing the forest spirit I believe, there may be other ways to get one as I remember having one almost from the start of the game also.

Last edited:
Reactions: stal1234 and PBS666

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
There's a well in the desert area entrance that you can toss coins into, if you have a lucky coin you can use it to summon the genie/djinn and get a small scene thought the option for doing so only appeared after completing a few quests in the area. You can get at least one lucky coin by capturing and subsequently freeing the forest spirit I believe, there may be other ways to get one as I remember having one almost from the start of the game also.
You can also get one for feeding the birds on the crossroads from home to town and manor

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey buddie, here once again. I finally dealt with the spirit and I finally arrovied to the desert. I think i almost complete all the content avaiable at this point, but i'm struggling in the capture of the spirit. Any advice? I'm really enjoying the game, but i'm gonna get depresed once i finally see 100% in all characters.
Hope you can help me!
Capturing the spirit ? For what I remember, you should talk to Hadria (good excuse to visit her ha) and then talk to Rhebus. He will mark your map where the spirit can get caught. Stock up on rope and sweetrolls and start setting up traps in the marked area. Sooner or later, you will catch her.

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Well... i'm trying it but it doesn't just throw the lucky coin even when i've 0 gold. There is another condition to trigger the event?

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
So, if you can get more lucky coins, are there more interactions with them?

I know, you can sell it to the blacksmit girl, does that give you a scene or just money?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes