RPGM - Completed - The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Randousername

I'd be willing to reassess this game if it was given a proper translation, or even a slightly better MTL. As it stands, the MTL is the lowest possible quality it can be while still be somewhat understandable. There are a lot of points where the literal definition of the translated words is included in the text. It really detracts from the whole netori wife-corrupting experience. The plot and corruption aspects are already pretty contrived, so losing most of the dialogue nuance really fucks up the main selling points of the genre.

That said, this would still only be a 3.5ish star game even if the translation was decent. The scenes are lazy and almost exclusively take place at the inn while resting. The heroines are corrupted instantly for no real reason. And the "big cock shota's" dick really isn't really that big (and lightsaber censored).

Funny enough, a perfect translation would probably just make it even more apparent how shoddy the writing is. As it stands I wouldn't recommend slogging through this MTL even if you are a big fan of the tags/genre.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ReaperDay

The 3 stars pros:
    The grinding - it's pretty easy to grind because the characters level up pretty fast and in the recolection room there is a switch to basically become a god XD!!
    The art - it reminds me captain sirkowski's style so it was an adquired taste for me!!!!
    The story - every wife has a solo chapter at the beginning of the story so we can know a little of her life on daily basis before meeting the hero so it's not the classic "this are your companions now go to the adventure" and we know they are married bacause mention a husband!!
    The 2 starless cons:
    The sex scenes - ALL scenes happens in the inn not a single one in other place, there'nt outdoor sex or hidden in some tree or rock meanwhile the others 2 wife are waiting for them or something like that!!
    The horrible MTL - first of all NEVER mtl a NTR story because THE DIALOGUES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IN A NTR, so we can guest what are saying(barely) but it's missing the feel of corruption on how they change the husband for the hero, it's like eating something without the flavor, and the worst is the erotic status isn't tanslated and it goes changing depending on the wife's feelings so IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT for the game!!!!

So if you like the art then give the game a chance but if you are looking the NTR then pass because the mtl gonna cuck you so bad!!!

ps: never hate so much the word "handsome man" like with this game!!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

樟葉莲

This game is not for everyone, so i'll be fair and review it based on the main points; It gives what is intended to give, with style.
    The corruption aspect escalates in a really good way, unfortunately the crap mtl may make it sound dumb, but that's not on the game.
    Not really that much of a grind, you can just play the story and get the scenes while on it. In this game, the female corruption is the main drive, so you get that really fast.
    Like i said, this is not for everyone, the enormous big breasts and proportions, however, are really to my liking. So that's a pro.
    Overall; Good corruption, good netori scenes, graphics are ok, big mommy milkers, not that into shota but in this case it adds to the game, dialogue is really well-made, progression felt quicker than most games.
    I was going to give it a 4, because i think it could be a better game, but i think the game delivers what is intended very well.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4545445

I hate leaving negative reviews, but here's my two cents.

You can play the 'game' --- its on easy mode anyways. The party is pretty overpowered and you can pretty much skip min/maxing and still devastate enemies. One thing, I do like about the 'game' is the design, skippable enemies and restpoints before bosses are bonuses I loved having.

AS for the H scenes. They are nothing to write home about. There are varying scenes and that's just it. The 'big dick' keeps changing shape and having gargatuan women infront of it made it entirely boner killing.

Play it if you want to play the 'game' , the grind for the scenes isn't worth it IMHO.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Erkunes

This is your decent jrpg game with cuckold/corruption elements,

Game has well-developed preview story about married womans that you gonna corrupt , sadly i cannot say the same about whole story these girls when they meet our main protagonist they just fell artificial and cheap with character development also you cannot avoid netorare , but if you don't mind these things game is worth try.
    Pros:
    F**k whenever you want,
    Shota with addicting big dick (no really big but bigger than husbands),
    Sex stats on girls and their thought,
    Main protagonist thinking only about sex(presonally like it).
  6. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This is a LONG game. The sex content is quite good if you're into shota/cucking other guys - every love interest has a husband and more in the back of her mind while she is taking MC's cock. However, there is no built in guide, and you can lose track of where to go... Progressing your relationship with the girls requires you to visit very specific locations after certain events... I'm still not sure how to progress some of them.

I'm putting this at 3 stars but it probably only deserves two due to how annoying the experience is. I want to like it, and feel like there is probably something I'm missing keeping me from it. That said, it's still a LONG gameplay-heavy title. The H content is good but it is not the focus, imo.