Others - Completed - The Black Labyrinth [v1.0] [mozu field]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AngelGrace

Oh, so this is the orb.

...I feel like I still don't understand the Orb. We'll get there.

This is a delightfully straightfoward and charming game. Six puzzle rooms and a boss puzzle; your goal is to solve all of these, preferably without your girl getting fucked.

I've had an interest in this orb since I saw in my mind control games, and I was hoping to see mind control/possession as a part of this game. Well, I got that, that's for sure. Actually, despite not being a fan of futa, I truly enjoyed this.

It's a simple, fun "gallery unlock" game that provides some fairly easy masturbation material. It's not going to blow you out of the water, but it's a fun game to come back to for the fetishes involved.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Petrichor

`Cute little game with some stellar animations and CG
    `Simple, interesting puzzles that were different enough to not be the same thing over and over.
    `Short, about an hour, and does a great job explaining how to play.
    `The dialog for the Boss is a little difficult to read but im pretty sure thats intentional. Would have liked the text to be a bit bigger in general
    `Has a little mini game you unlock that should be expanded on but maybe thats something for the future.

TLDR
    100% should check it out if your ok with tentacle stuff with futa girls !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Darkrus

4. 5.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

Easy and short game with great pixel art, cute puzzles, a great gallery with good and varied animations and decent defeat CGIs (although for me the animations are the pinnacle) and little else to say, you will want to play until the end. 4.5/5 Does what it promises

PS: the controls may be a little difficult to understand