Kuminen

Formerly 'KumiSukka'
Feb 15, 2018
you need the:

Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2010
Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2012
Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2013

I installed the x86 or you can install the x64
you can just add these files to the games default folder with all dll files and that fixes it. Seems to work for all Pixel Game Maker MV games. Personally had all vs redistributables downloaded but for somereason that game engine games just wont find them.

Found solution thanks to this comment on another game: https://f95zone.to/threads/klaroro-abyss-of-the-soul-v1-0-ccryu.172006/post-12416600

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Alrighty, here's the Toriel mod MO2/mozu field made. Made by him, not me, so I claim no ownership of the mod. To install it, just extract the first "img" folder from the zip into the "Resource" file of the base game. It should overwrite any other files inside it. I dunno what the other folder does, the one with the Japanese characters. Could be a way to undo the mod and return to the blue haired chick.

Sixie

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
When you talk about the biggest of longest game till now, you mean in terms of gameplay time wise or that the team doing it is also bigger than ever? What would you say the approximate duration could be? More or less
We're planning to make a game with more plots and multiple endings.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
We're planning to make a game with more plots and multiple endings.
Okey, that responds the first half of the question, only the remaining part is left XD, what would you say, more or less 6-8 hours? Taking in account it will have some replayability to get those other endings.

Mar 21, 2019
The problem is not complexity, but a lack of understanding of the instructions. His phrases like “Left should lower” don’t say anything to me
To give you a straight answer, yeah it's a not entirely clear because of what's going on onscreen, you can ignore the other girls on the sides. Left and Right control the two characters near the orb guy at the top. It makes them "raise" and "lower" on the tentacle/dildo. You change their state based on what the prompt is to win.

Random747932

Oct 11, 2023
Does anyone know if there is an actual futanari character or if this is another game with like 1 or 2 futanari transformation humiliation scenes. I really would rather not waste my time.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone know if there is an actual futanari character or if this is another game with like 1 or 2 futanari transformation humiliation scenes. I really would rather not waste my time.
It's not really a futa character or anything, there's just one zone with a dick given by the Kuromaru to complete one stage "offering" into the altars but there's nothing else because the last part have some futa roaming the place but are completely avoidable.

Reactions: Axis3123

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone got the name to the song that plays in the gallery? I see all the audio files but my pc refuses to open the ogg files with all the media players i have. And i really like the catchy beat.
Oh heya! So, managed to make it work. All I needed to do was to extract the encrypted contents of the player.exe using an extracting tool for Pixel Game Maker games. I want to say that all the .ogg files are encrypted while distributing games with that engine, unlike RPGMaker games where you can listen to them without problems inside the folders (most of the time).

The workupload link should be just the decrypted .ogg file, so tell me if the link or the file doesn't work.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes