VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The question is also why they don't feel like they get cucked by the MC in all the games.
The answer is obviously cause you self insert as the MC. And it's easier if the MC doesn't have a face in the game (if it's a static VN).

Reactions: sonhot

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
has the dlc some hot new ntr or cuck scenes or anything spicy or is it vanilla scenes all the way anyobody played dlc with different routes?
my fav in the last version was the party there were some hot scenarios

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
I'm starting the game now, the intro mentiones a lot of events happening, is that all from the first game? Is it a direct sequel?

Oct 2, 2018
I wouldn't mind getting cucked if some of the preview images were not like ancient geezers banging Hot Chicks. But maybe they are not really Hot Chicks but old Crones with vitality spells or illusion spells?! Eh, guess I shall just bite the nail and play the game through either way! Huzzah!!

TheBadger44

Mar 18, 2019
Really enjoyed this game, looking foward to playing the expansion. A rare steam purchase. Highly recomend for the art and story.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So anyone want to clarify, is there any NTR in this game ?
There's a group orgy scene that you might be forced into (to find a target to kill or something similar) but I'm not 100% positive. None of the girls are "yours" at that point in the story, though, so if that counts as NTR for you then skip past it.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
There's a group orgy scene that you might be forced into (to find a target to kill or something similar) but I'm not 100% positive. None of the girls are "yours" at that point in the story, though, so if that counts as NTR for you then skip past it.
Thanks for the answer, I like NTR so I won't be skipping any of that. Doesn't bother me one bit

Oct 2, 2018
Any chance at a guide/walkthrough? I am guessing this game is a multi-path type and easier to get best outcomes if I know what leads to what. Appreciate it

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Any chance at a guide/walkthrough? I am guessing this game is a multi-path type and easier to get best outcomes if I know what leads to what. Appreciate it
Save before arrests or quests as you can die.
To break it down there are three character traits your highest one = an ending. The only major choice is whether or not you help Sparrow with the resistance

Reactions: LewdMiester001

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
that scene was hot as hell

anonintheshell

May 26, 2020
Persistent save file with unlocked gallery

Put "persistent" file to the The Book of Bondmaids\game\saves
Location may differ on your system, remember to make backup first

Alternative way (make backup before try!):
unlock console:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

press Shift + O (letter, not number) to open console

persistent.arr_gallery_unlock = []
press Enter
for x in range(0,100):
press Enter
persistent.arr_gallery_unlock.append(True)
press Enter
press Enter
press Esc to close console

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Persistent save file with unlocked gallery

Alternative way (make backup before try!):
unlock console

press Ctrl + O to open console

persistent.arr_gallery_unlock = []
for x in range(0,100):
press Enter
persistent.arr_gallery_unlock.append(True)
press Enter
press Enter
press Esc to close console

Enjoy
doesnt work

nvm, lol

I'm confused, why is there an "Animated" tag for this game?
The only animated thing I've seen is a fire in some backgrounds.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes