VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Same question about the stats on the top right and how can I get Jester arrested?
I gave up on Jester, didn't find anything that worked. As for the stats though;
The ship = Mercenary. Seem to get it for just being, well, mercenary, when making a choice.
The Wine = Damnation. For being the lich's loyal bitch.
The Head = Redemption. Which you seem to get for doing things like respecting the princess' title, etc

Reactions: beaglescout

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
The 4th preview image is not as polished as the rest and I'm not sure if that was by design, but for a "completed" game it seems a bit out of place. In any case, it looks interesting, so I'm going to check this out. Thx!

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
If you play for the princess and the resistance, the quest from the sparrow where they ask to poison the prisoner is impassable, any choice leads to death, and there are no more quests and interactions. Also, I could not go to the debauchery of the princess with sex, butt plug, ropes.

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
and somehow I managed to accidentally after inserting the anal plug in Lena to receive a message that the store's assortment was updated, but did not see a new product. I also don’t know a bug or feature when you buy all the goods available at the moment, the store is no longer available.

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
If you play for the princess and the resistance, the quest from the sparrow where they ask to poison the prisoner is impassable, any choice leads to death, and there are no more quests and interactions. Also, I could not go to the debauchery of the princess with sex, butt plug, ropes.
Worked just fine here. You have to shove past the first guards, then admit you don't have a pass, bribe the guards and then choose not to poison the man.

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
The artwork looks fantastic. Almost want to give the game a try. Looks promising but I just got a funny feeling It's not my kind of game. But Again Wanna give props to the artist, those are some very realistic, and convincing pictures.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
I gave up on Jester, didn't find anything that worked. As for the stats though;
The ship = Mercenary. Seem to get it for just being, well, mercenary, when making a choice.
The Wine = Damnation. For being the lich's loyal bitch.
The Head = Redemption. Which you seem to get for doing things like respecting the princess' title, etc
Thanks for the infos, I've come to the same conclusions so far.
Since the Jester always manages to escape (no matter how you're approaching them, or did I miss something?), the only two valid options seem to be (nonviolent) retreat to the castle - which still gives 10? gold - or incite a revolt (with the additional option of the sorceress mercenary being raped if you choose to fight on) - which definitely is the wrong approach, regarding the lecturing afterwards ;-).

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the infos, I've come to the same conclusions so far.
Since the Jester always manages to escape (no matter how you're approaching them, or did I miss something?), the only two valid options seem to be (nonviolent) retreat to the castle - which still gives 10? gold - or incite a revolt (with the additional option of the sorceress mercenary being raped if you choose to fight on) - which definitely is the wrong approach, regarding the lecturing afterwards ;-).
Yeah, bringing the sorceress led to retreat with a couple of option or bringing the skellies often led to a big riot and the lecture, and using the crossbow generally led to dying. I tried a stack but only ever got those outcomes, so I assume it's a 'not losing is winning' scenario.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
A bug regarding the Seamstress Arrest: IF you successfully arrest the seamstress and bring her to the castle you aren't receiving any gold (usually 50, but nothing this time)?

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes